Prologue

"Agent B, there is an auction in the west palace, our boss asked you to go there. " utos sa kanya ng superior nila. They called them Alpha and the outside person never new who he is behind those mask except within their team

"Why me of all the agents there? Ughh, so much pain in my ass. There she is infront of her computer, can you pass the task to her Alpha? " reklamo ni agent be as she rolled her eyes while pointing her to a certain person.
Napatingin naman ang Alpha sa babaeng tinuro nya na busy sa computer nito habang ngumunguya ng bubble gum.

"Just saying, I bet you wouldn't dare to refuse if I say that there are so many hot guys attending that auction. " the girl shrugged her shoulder without stopping her fingers to work in her computer's keyboard. Agent B hurriedly goes to their Alpha and gives him her sweetest smile.

"Oh yes Alpha, when will the auction happens? " ask by agent B while her eyes where sparkling of excitement. Alpha just give heavy sigh at kiniha ang cellphone nito.

"Tomorrow evening at 9pm, you need to watch over Vivid M. Dea Cruz, she will secretly had an appointment sa tao ng Mafia Boss na nagbebenta ng drugs. You need to capture an evidence before catching her. " mahabang paliwanag ng Alpha nila sa kanila. Tumango-tango naman si Agent B sa kanya na hindi parin nawawala ang excitement na nararamdaman nya. Syempre, ang mga mahihilig sa gwapong ay hindi kayang tanggihan ang offer na yun.
Mahilig kasi sa Boys hunting si Agent B pero kapag nasa trabaho na ito ay nagiging seryoso ito.

Unlike the girl sitting in front of her computers, she didn't like boys nor like them, but she can have a crush on boys, but limited.

"And you Agent Z, you need to watch over Agent B, ikaw ang magiging mata ni Agent B sa mission niya, just go with her at magmanman sa paligid. " agent Z just nodded her head and did not say any complaints, agent B quickly cling to Agent Z's arm when she stood up.

Lagi naman silang magkasama at hindi na yon bago sa kanila. Agent B will be in the front, while Agent Z will be her look out.

But their identities remain hidden behind their white masks, nobody knows their true self because the information they passed to their agency is just a facade.

______________________

This story is fictional and the story is just an imagination of the author.
Any names, places or events that are found inside the story is just a fiction.
I acknowledge that this is my original work, any events that you found on other story is just coincidence.

Thank you for reading my story.

Picture not mine! Credits to the rightful owner!