DC | S3; EP30

FOLLOW MY CO-WRITER ACC FOR BOOK UPDATES/SCHEDULES; amsbamsTHIS IS A SEQUEL. Go read Extravagant first ]

 Go read Extravagant first ]

CHAPTER THIRSTY

CHAPTER THIRSTY.

Sunjai tightened the scarf on her head, before crossing her arms as she stood in the middle of the dark street. "Sunjai if you losing ima jump in, okay?" Niya laughed, rocking on her heels.

She shook her head at Niya who was standing by her, "You better," She mumbled.

They all were currently waiting for Legacy to pull up so she can hurry up and catch the fade with Sunjai. Sunjai was tired of internet beefing with bitches and not being able to lay her hands on them so when she called out Legacy—Legacy had asked when and where.

Of course, she sent her Ja's address because she refused to fight outside her apartment complex and possibly get in trouble again. "It's cold out here, can her ass hurry up?" Amoni sighed.

"Go back inside, nobody forced yo' ass outside." Nell rubbed his eyes.

Amoni cut her eyes at him, "Shutcho ass up, I wasn't talking too you." She waved her hand at him before bringing her hands close to her mouth and blowing into them.

Ja sat on top of his car, it was 2 in the morning and he was honestly tired. Not only physically from having a long day but of the longstanding beef that Sunjai had. He wouldn't say anything though because he knew he was the root of the issue, so he sat on his car and scrolled through his phone.

Finally they all watched as Legacy's car pulled up, parking a few feet away. She hopped out of the passenger seat, the other three doors on the car swinging open seconds later, her friends walking over behind Legacy.

There wasn't even words exchanged, Sunjai and Legacy both took off on each other. Both of them keeping up with each other. "Ima just say this, I see anybody jumpin' in, imma need that."