DC | S2; EP6

[ FOLLOW MY CO-WRITER ACC FOR BOOK UPDATES/SCHEDULES; amsbamsTHIS IS A SEQUEL. Go read Extravagant first ]

 Go read Extravagant first ]

EPISODE SIX

EPISODE SIX.

Sunjai sat on a stool in her boutique folding clothes with Legacy right beside her.

"So...y'all coo' na?" Amoni asked as she dressed one of the mannequins. "She need a belt?"

Syx looked at the mannequin, "Na she don't need no damn belt."

Sunjai rolled her eyes, "Yea we straight. He ian really say much 'bout it after I threw up in his sink."

"Foul." Legacy laughed to herself, "The trash wasn't there?"

"Too far," Sunjai glanced at her, "Can you grab the rings from the back and redo the display case?"

Legacy nodded and went to do what Sunjai asked. When she was gone Sunjai went back to folding clothes, "But yea, we not beefed' up fa now. He coming wit' me to my appointment next week to find out the gender."

"Pause, we ain havin' a party?" Syx asked.

"Nah nah, we most definitely is." Amoni cut in, "Don't let the doctor tell y'all the sex. I wanna plan a gender reveal."

"Orrr," Sunjai pointed, "We can find out the sex and you just plan a baby shower. So we can get gender appropriate clothes."

Amoni tapped her chin, "What gender appropriate clothes fa a baby? Like they gon' wear whatever you put 'em in."

"Until I wanna do her photoshoot and she got trucks and dinosaurs on all her clothes fuck." Sunjai joked making Amoni laugh.

"Ight," Amoni nodded, "We can do it that way fasho."

Legacy came back with the rings she wanted to put in the display case, "You think you finna have a girl or boy."

"A girl," Sunjai put her hand on her stomach, touching her small bump, "I feel like I had only brothers growing up so God gon' give me the girl I want."