Chapter 2

While going for the next class I stopped at the locker room to grab my biology book and there I saw the soon to be alpha making out with his girlfriend Eleonor hmm.. they look good together. You wanna know about the alpha mentally smirk I bet you do so the soon to be alpha is born on Christmas Eve and this time he is going to turn 18 like almost take over the pack and will find his mate too, but as you can notice he already found his mate they say they have connection so yeah I guess after Christmas Eve he will just claim and declare her as his mate and Luna.
Oh.. yeah his name is louis Tomlinson sounds good right I know and he has chestnut brown fluffy hair and blue eyes lean but really good body for drooling like yumm.. cheekbone jawline ok ok wow he is just so beautiful. A bit taller than me maybe later he will grow more .

Yeah yeah I know he is someone else's man but that does not mean I cannot admire the beautiful creation of the moon goddess okay! I do have a bit of a crush on him like c'mon guys he is something to get crushed on alright. Well if u say by this action of mine that I'm gay so let me tell u I don't mind being one but I just don't limit myself to gender like if moon goddess blesses me with a female or male mate I'll still love and cherish him or her forever. Swatt!! Oh fuck "why did you do that ?" I shouted to my friend Taylor. Taylor and I are good friends and I do have many other friends in the pack but she is quite close to me we tried fews things but now we just friends. "Do I need a reason duhh." She replied. What a bitch, " fuck off styles" "did I said that loud" I questioned and she replied hell yeah putting an arm around my shoulder and looked in the direction of louis and Eleanor making out louis is holding her against the locker shoving his tongue down her throat no wonder how it feels to be in the situation... Bad harry stop thinking about someone else's man .

Taylor scruched her nose and said out loud "get a room you two decent people live here!" And in return louis slightly smiling in kiss gave her a flip bird. God I must say that's his signature pose he does it way too much . Louis is overall a great guy and I must say he will be a great alpha he is a bit inclined towards a badboy personality but is really good with children,  respects elders, helps people in need and if you get on the wrong side of his,  he will show you u place and great in footie. "Was that even useful?" I questioned her just rolling her eyes she dragged me towards our next class bio yes we share it .

We entered the class and joined in the back and after sometime teacher entered and started the class . After 15 minutes louis entered the class with his best buddy and ofcourse soon to be beta of the Zayn Malik. With a warning glare the teacher let him and Zayn join the class . You see so much of advantage of being the future alpha . I forgot to tell louis is not at all good I studies that's why he is with us and for Zayn.. I don't know much about him actually nobody knows much about him. He is what people say mysterious with quite a lot of tattoos and some piercings too . I'll also get some when I get older it seems cool to me .

"Ok class , for upcoming holidays I'll like to give you a group project of two check who are you sign with and before complaining let me tell you it will give you extra credits , so if you want then please do it . Thank you class." By saying the she left the class , c'mon can't a child live for once I thought growning. I went to check who is my partner for the bio project as well as the topic assigned to us well guess what .. I am with louis seems like life is playing tricks with me "seems like we're together mate" someone whispered in my left ear and I  turned it was louis.. too close too close.. looks Iike I can't breath I turned my head and lowered it and answered yeah we are in small voice and oh I'm blushing well fuck this is not good. He stepped back a bit and I turned towards him and he started "so... Should we meet at yours for the project? And yeah give'me your number too" "your gonna actually do it?" I enquired and he rolled his eyes and answered "seems like we paired together and I'm in the same class as yours so for passing this time I have to do it afterall it won't look good the future alpha failing right" smirked a bit. I nodded my head and gave my number to him "thanks kid" by saying this he returned to his best mate who was standing there?.. since when? Leave it . And I'm not a kid alright. I just 2 years younger than him.

_________________________________________
So how are you guys doing??