Chapter 11

Third person pov
Louis leaned to kiss the sinful lips of harry. The time his lips touched harry a jolt of sparks shocked his whole body making his eyes widened in the process but this did not stop him from going any further but instead motivated him.
Closing his eyes he slowly started to move his lips tracing Harry's with his tongue nipping on it but not too hard. This caused harry to stir in and he opened his eyes only to see his one sided love of all time long kissing him slowly and steadily making slurring sounds. Wait is he drunk but doesn't smell like alcohol thought Harry .

The feeling of louis lips on him was like a dream come true for harry . They were so addictive and instead of pushing him back, his hands found their home in louis locks pulling him more towards him returning the kiss more fiercely . This sudden chaos caused a moan out of louis throat and ohh! Harry loves this voice. They started kissing each other with more passion, tongues colliding fighting for dominance seems like no one is ready to give in. Louis moved onto harry placing both the knees either side of his hips using his right for support and holding Harry's neck with left. He started to grind slowly onto harry which caused a loud moan to erupt this gave louis time to shove his tongue down Harry's throat tracing every single detail of Harry's mouth pulling the air out of his lung leaving him breathless.

Harry pulled away panting heavily causing louis to make a sound of disagreement..well more like William. "Ho..howw.. was...it??"asked Louis still panting. " I..it..was ..mazayning..I..uh.. liked it..was me first time..worth it ". replied harry staring at Louis with loving eyes whereas louis eyes were still closed resting his forehead onto Harry's breathing hitting Harry's face as he was still catching his breath.

" Guess we should do this more often yeah" questioned louis and harry replied with a small yes . Louis slid to the other side pulling the cover upon him causing harry to scoot over to make some place for louis .

Louis held him from behind cuddling to him his arms around harry, legs tangled. "Hope u don't mind" Whisper Louis causing harry to stir and turn around facing him "asked really soon ?" Harry replied with a small smile pecking louis lips for the last time for the night turning around and cuddling close to louis.

Louis breathing hitting his neck , oh my harry is loving this feeling and don't want this night to get over but little did he know every story has an ending.....