Prologue

People say  everyone has a role to play when they're in High School.

If you lack any  of these titles ;

The Bad boy- Ryan Weiyens

The Player - Zach Fanning

The Jock/ Twin Brother- Luke Rivera

The Queen Bee- Evalyn Rivera

The Best Friend - Piper DeNiro

The Class Whore - Mandy Cosgrove

Or aren't  one  of the Cheerleaders, Jocks or The Bad Boy's friends, then you were unfortunately a nobody.

But even as a nobody, there were still denominations you see, there were people who were still above some others in the nobody ladder.

That's how serious the high school hierarchy was, but nobody outside of the school would realize it.

As you can see, the populars are like the vampires from Twilight, they're the cool people, the different ones. The ones that always get what they want, when they want.

The next generation of populars is usually chosen when they're in Junior year right after the football game of the season. Actually, they're watched from sophomore year because according to people 'The bitches break out of their shells right after spring break.' They become sluttier or as the last queen bee said to me 'bitchier'. Her lack of the use of the English dictionary irritates me, but oh well.

I honestly dont believe that I became a slut or more of a bitch, but apparently that's what made me stand out ? I know right, stupid.

Now, they're trying their absolute best to make me as bitchy as ever. Purposely ! Like I mean, who does that? I mean do you not have a life or something ?

More questions that would never be answered.

Usually, I try to be nice but the thing is , I'm not really  allowed to be, so therefore I have to be a bitch.

why?

Yup, you guessed it. The hierarchy.

It's like these rules. These regulations have been set since for like forever and everyone is so scared. Too timid to break them. So they do what is meant to be done. They succumb to these rules of the hierarchy, social ladder, labels. Call it what you want.

They say their are people made for the position and that no matter who was trying to snatch it away from you, they wouldn't be able to.

I guess that's why I'm here now.

"Listen Rivera, the position  chooses you, not the other way around." Sophie told me. She was supposedly passing on the quite invisible 'crown' to me. And whether I liked it or not, I was taking it.

Let's make this clear. I did NOT like it one bit.

Rumor has it, a long time ago, one of the chosen Queen Bee's decided to break all the rules, she tried to be different. And of course she was taken care of  by the rest of the populars.

People say,they made her life a living hell, even though her father  had enough money to buy Bill Gates, Google and Apple and sell them for a very cheap price and feel he lost absolutely nothing...yeah that's how rich they were. He couldn't do anything to help his daughter.

And after hearing that story, who would want to defy the rules of the hierarchy, or worse - The High School Populars Of East Wood High ? No one.

And fortunately or unfortunately I Evalyn Rivera have been chosen to become the Queen Bee.

Bummer  right? Maybe.

Some people might even call me the avatar.  Because apparently to them I've mastered all the elements of highschool.

But you know what they say, its not all that meets the eye.

******************

ohmgosh hi guys, some of you were mad at me for un-publishing (please forgive me in the nearest future.)  my story but I'm so so so so so so so so super sorry but I had to do it because I didn't like the pattern in which the story was going.