⋆6

Yoonji and the boys were all waiting outside their classroom for the lesson to start as the girl caught sight of Yangyang, Xiaojun and Hendery, her friends from another class

She and Renjun had met them during the first day of school where they had bonded over the fact that they all spoke Chinese. Although they couldn't see each other often due to being in different classes, they were still pretty close friends.

"Oh my god hello guys, it's been ages since I've seen you around at school." Yoonji said running up to them.

Yangyang was the first one to hug her, "I know right! Our schedules don't overlap at all, I mean we don't even have lunch breaks together either."

"How is everything going for you guys?" Renjun asked, wondering how they had been doing.

Yoonji immediately shook her head, "I don't even want to think about it. Wait, have you guys had your first Chemistry test yet?"

"Yeah we had it like 1 week ago or something." Hendery told her, "Have you had yours yet?"

"No we have it next week, but how did it go for the three of you?"

"I mean it was fine I guess. I didn't do as well as I wanted to but this is only the first. We still have more opportunities throughout the year so it should be fine." Xiaojun said to which Yoonji and Renjun nodded.

"Now that I think of it, we have the same teacher right? So you might actually get the same test paper as us." Hendery suddenly said. 

Yoonji's eyes glittered with hope, "Oh I really hope so, what was on your test?"

"It's all the stuff we've done so far along with some of the stuff we did last year." Yangyang informed them.

"That's not too bad." Renjun said, thinking about it.

"The paper did have a lot of hard questions on it to be honest. Especially the last question, that left everyone confused because it was a reasoning question." Yangyang told them.

"I literally hate those, but thank you for telling us. Now I at least know where to start with studying." Yoonji said, noticing that their class was heading inside now. "Well we'll see you around, we've got to head to class now."

"Okay bye guys."

Their chemistry test was just round the corner and all of them were busy studying for it. Many of them were trying to cram in as much information as they could, having forgotten everything when they had gone for the summer break. 

We hot and young

Coffee addict

guys did u get the answer for question 3 on the worksheet