⋆16

Dear Yoonji,

Dear Yoonji,

I am nothing but another insignificant person living in this world. You have no idea who I am but I know everything about you. I know it sounds a little creepy when I say it like this but trust me I'm not a bad person, I'm here to help you.

I know how you must be feeling, you're already deep into university and this is where every single thing that you do matters more than anything. And I know that you have been working up for this moment for the past years.

I know how it can be to feel lesser in comparison to the people around you, that everyone is just so much better than you, but that's not true at all. I know that you are struggling with school and finding even the smallest amount of productivity and that's completely okay. That doesn't change anything about you and you are still amazing no matter what you think.

It is absolutely normal to have ups and downs in life and that is completely normal. Not everyone is perfect and we can never be perfect no matter how hard we try. You know what the most important thing is? It is that you are aware of all of this, trust me you understand yourself well and that is a good start.

Remember that not everyone's the same, we are all different people with different minds and personalities. Just because one person is really good at something doesn't mean that everyone else would also be just as equally good. I mean imagine how boring the world would be if it was this way?

There will always be people around you that are better than you at certain things. But there are also things that you can do with ease that they probably can't. It's about being able to look at things from different sides. Some people find studying easy while others don't. It's about finding your own pace and understanding what works for you.

And I know that you are scared of the consequences that all of this might have. You are scared that this will affect your entire future, but our life is only so short to worry about things like this. You do not have to know what you plan on doing in the future just yet.

It might seem like the end of the world, but you think that you still have all this time until you graduate to prove yourself. You have all of these years to get back on track with school and do well.

You are scared of the future but we're just barely adults and our brains are only just barely developed enough. It's okay to be unsure of the future and there are so many other people just like you who also feel the same. Although it may seem like it, there is no pressure on you to already choose your career path and you can take your time to figure out what you really enjoy.

Although adulthood is scary, it won't be as scary as you imagine it to be. It's okay to be scared of what the future might hold for you, but you should know that you will always have your family and friends beside you. They will be there in every page of your life and they will always help you no matter what you go through.

Like I said, you don't know who I am but I'm here to help you. You can call me Dream and just know that I'll always reply to you if you leave me a letter inside your locker.

From Dream 

If any of you guys are struggling with school or anything in general, it's okay and I mean it

If any of you guys are struggling with school or anything in general, it's okay and I mean it. I've been in the same situation before before and I promise that even if it's hard right now it will all get better in the future. 

If any of you want someone to talk to, then know that I'm always here.