⋆20

Dear Yoonji,

Dear Yoonji,

How did your day go for you? I hope it went well.

I don't kNow whether you would ask me or not, but my day went pretty well today. School was pretty calm and we didn't have anything that we had to stress over and I was able to spend some time with my friends as well.

From Dream

Dear Dream

First of all I am happy that your day went well ( just so you know I did intend to ask how your day was going as well ) and my day was pretty good as well so thank you for asking.

We just started working on an English group project and luckily we were able to choose our own groups so I got to be with my best friend. To be honest I actually kind of like working on group projects like this because it's always a little more laid back and you can take your time to work on it.

But I also feel like it is because of these reasons that I continue to keep pushing it back and leave the work until much later. Because of this I always end up doing all of the work either just a couple days before it is supposed to be due.

Man, I really need to let go of this habit of mine. There is no way I'm going to be able to stay calm if I keep finishing assignments right before they are due.

But I mean other than this me and my friends decided to hang out today after school. We went to this boba place that we love and it was nice to just sit there for a couple hours and just chat. They always blast K-pop songs in there so we were kind of just jamming to it as well.

Today was pretty chill for me as well, it felt nice.

From, Yoonji

Yoonji was just casually lazing around on her bed during the weekend, scrolling through her phone. She was deciding on which new drama she should start watching when she received an incoming call from a certain someone.

"Yo you want to work on the English project together today?"

"Oh my god am I dreaming? Has the Huang Renjun just taken the initiative to text me first?"

"Oh just shut up and answer my question."

"I mean yeah sure but where are we going to meet up?"

"I'll come over to your place, I'm already ready."

"Okay then I'll see you in a while."

"Mmh, see you soon."

Once Yoonji put the phone down she immediately got up from her bed and walked to her mirror. She was wearing her pyjamas, why wouldn't she when she's just staying home, and her hair was put into a braid to keep it out of her face.