Mohini

"Janaki Nandan.."they heard a sweet voice calling them. The twins of Janaki,Sita stilled..
E4w
"Devi..Who are you? What are you doing here?"the elder one asked..

"I am just a woman living in forest. I heard from afar that Janaki Nandan have come to my forest. So ran to see,the sons of Devi Sita"she said with gentle voice..
They nodded and got down from their horses..

"What is your name Devi?"asked Kush,the younger one..

"The people of my ashram call me Mohini"her voice tinged with motherly care said..

She poured water for them,from her vessel. They drank it and fed it to their horses. The lady,as they looked,had an uncanny resemblance with their mother..

"Janaki Nandan. How is the kingdom of Ayodhya? The rule of Raghupati?"she asked..

They stilled. In their heart there was still some grievances.

She smiled..

"Janaki Nandan. Do you have few moments?"she asked..

They agreed. Somewhere it felt like a command. Not a request. She smiled. They were still children.

"We had met Raghav and Janaki in their journey. We also used to travel. As we travelled along. There was a moment. When we felt Janaki fade away. No,it was before the mishap happened. She just faded away. But with them,she was. We asked what happened. And our teacher answered. Devi Janaki left. To live inside her Raghav. And what stayed was just her shadow. Janaki Nandan. At times their life is just a show. What they do. What is decided. What happens. It is fixed somewhere else. It's just. Are we enough to understand it? If we donot then why not trust them?"she asked.

They sat silently.

"Then why did he leave our mother in forest alone?"one of them asked.

"Janaki Nandan,did he really leave her? Can he ever leave her?"she asked..

"Have you ever understood the love in that heart? May be one day answer would stand infront of you. Please keep your eyes and ears open. Especially your heart"she said and stood up..

With a polite smile. And walked away. It was time for Raghav to end his mortal journey.

As the twins of Sita returned. They watched the drama of Raghu clan. The argument of Rama and Laxman. The end of Laxman. And the departure of Rama..