Ram Rajya

"This is the most peaceful kingdom of the world. The kingdom of Rama. The son of Dasaratha and Mata Kausalya. The pride of the clan of Raghu"exclaimed Bharat standing infront of the throne..

The people gathered inside the palace,with different skin, different garbs exclaimed after him..

The sudden death of King Dasaratha,the departure of Rama,the crown prince to forest. And the demand of Kaikeyi,for leaving Bharat and Shatrughna in the care of her father and brother,to learn warfare,all of it,when scattered seemed to be different chapters of a book,with least connection. But when gathered. It was more related than anything else.

Bharat stood outside the little Hut he had,from which he was managing the kingdom. Ayodhya,the golden goose,whose sand had gold. How to keep it safe?

The vast knowledge poured in the kingdom,the secrets that it hid,how to keep it safe,against the enemies looking at it with greed each moment.

Rajguru Vasisth was also silent. Somewhere he had known something. About the crowning moment of Rama. But hope against hope,he had hoped for it to succeed. But it didnot. Now,the crowd looked at the palace with frown. And looked at Bharat with judgement.

Rama stood at the edge of the river flowing quitely,as flowers bloomed. In the face of the one whose smile is enchanting,was worry. No one understands the worry of a ruler. What he was most worried about was Bharat. He had seldom stayed in Ayodhya. After coming back from Gurukul,he was sent to his maternal grandfather. To learn. Now he had returned. But as soon as he returned he had to face all the storms. Though somehow the moment they met had calmed things down. Still. He hoped against hope,he was actually prepared. That he had not forgotten the duty of a king.

As the trio walked down the paths,meeting people of different origins. Some welcomed them with warmth,some with frown,some with anger and some with indifference. But they knew what they were doing. They were not going to accept defeat. Where smile didn't work,there bow and arrow worked. Where bow and arrow didnot work,there Sita's motherly care worked. From medicine to protection,trio walked through all of it. Slow and unhurried was their life. But the undercurrent was moving. They were not just living as saints in forest. They were walking through life. From flora to fauna,from wild to docile,every kind of being. They were seeing them. And learning and moving forward..

The news of Rama was sometimes reaching Bharata. And with matching footsteps he started to walk. The groundwork of Rama Rajya was laid..

The saints,sages walking in the forest,dwelling in the caves became the messenger between them. They both understood the goal..

The stone of new kingdom was being laid. Was it Rama Rajya? What is Rama Rajya is Bharata and what is Bharata is Rama Rajya.