Chapter one

"Order number 5!" The customers chatter on endlessly, workers working there arses off. A day in a coffee shop is never dull, infact it seems like there is something new everyday. Its not dull. Its exhausting. Like for example I might rip my coworkers head off if he asks me which table ordered a Frappuccino and a margaritas.

I dash to table number 7 and see a brat and his mom. In this instant he is pouring his orange juice all over the table. His mom on the other hand is praising his behavior

"Hey Tommy, what are you doing right now?"

His mom says in a cheerful voice. Tommy doesn't say a word.

"Aww aren't you a sweetheart tommy!"

His mom cries with glee.
I give a glare to shut up the women.

"Hello, welcome to Happy Coffee Cafe,  what can I get you?"

I say in that syrupy voice I practiced in the mirror with all the smiley pukey smile I can muster.

"Can I get a dark coffee and sugar slush for my baby?" She says back.

"Sure of course, just give me a second!" I reply.

I walk to the back of the Cafe and hand the order to the chef, Brandon, who is also the owner of the Cafe.

I wonder how my brothers are doing at home...

Oh well, its lunch break anyway, I grab my lunch box and start to eat when I'm interrupted by a spray of silly string and Bruce, the worst coworker ever.

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!" he yells.

I yelp as the silly string is sprayed all over me and he starts to roll onto the floor and giggle. I roll my eyes at the stupid idiot that ruined my lunch.

"I'm so going to get back at you." I muttered.

"Go ahead and try honey." He said.