Chapter two

After my lunch break(that was ruined) it was my coworkers lunch break so therfore I had to do something to annoy him.

I daydream about setting my coworker on fire, maybe just by a tiny little.....

Okay maybe I should stop.

Overtime I just gave up so I decided to just wing it.

I silently tip toe over to where my coworker was munching happily on his burger and spot a chocolate milkshake too, so I grab the milk shake and then..BOOM!

I bite my lip and try not to laugh as his face looks shocked and starts to turn a shade of bright tomatoe-red.

"What the heck was that?!" He wipes the milkshake off his face with a napkin throws the napkin at my direction.

"Just some insta-karma, on the house!" I tease while dodging.

"Y-you c-cant play dirty like that!"

I ignore his remark.

"Why me- IM SO GOING TO GET BACK AT YOU!"

I can't take him seriously since he changes moods so easily, one second he's sad the next he's happy.

I decided to brace myself for the evil prank he is most defintly planning right this moment.

I go back to serving people and the boy, Tommy, the brat from earlier was gone.

"Order number 38!"

"Order number 9!"

People chatter on endlessly, the doors swing open and close, dishes clank as I set them in the bag, children yell and squabble and that's when a lady with bright yellow updo hair starts screaming.

"M-monster!"

She points towards the direction of the TV and collapses onto the mopped floor.

Immediantly seven people help her out and what I see on the TV is a warning.