Chapter 7-Friendships and Broken Hearts-

It's been a week since the full moon and I was still healing from spraining my ankle while trying to get away from my father. I had been wearing a boot and walking around with crutches. Larry has been a big help to me with helping me get around, by this point I had moved in with Larry and Lisa, neither of them wanting me around my father after what he did, I even took Gizmo away from him.

I was getting ready to go back to school. Larry wanted me to take more time off but with my grades, I couldn't afford to take more time off of school, Larry came up from behind me and held me close "Muffin.. We can have Todd do your homework, please don't go to school just yet.." I looked back at Larry with a sigh "Larry, I have to go to school, I'm too far behind on my assignments, I don't want to get help back" Larry just growled in my ear which honestly turned me on at this point "I know Lar.. But you have to go school as well whether you like or not"

I watched as Larry let go of me and he started getting dressed because he started sleeping completely nude which didn't bother me at all, I just stared at Larry's abs then at his muscular arms and my face got redder and redder the longer I stared at him, I glanced at me making me jump a bit and looking away shyly.

I could hear Larry chuckle I turned away from him but he came up from behind me and started kissing my neck, I tried to pry him off but he just picked me up like I weighed nothing, he walked out of the bedroom and grabbed some toast for us and then we went off to school after Larry grabbed our bags.

Once we got close enough to the school, Larry set me down but still helped me walk inside the school, there we saw our friends, I looked at Larry and he looked at me and we both nodded, we approached our friends then Larry spoke up "Hey dudes, Sal and I have something to tell you guys" Larry looked down at me "Do you wanna tell them?" I nodded happily before looking at our friends "We're dating!"

Todd didn't seem surprised but Ash looked a bit sad before she spoke "How could you do this Sal..? I thought you liked me,ME! Not Larry but me!" I took a step back, a bit shocked by Ash's reaction "Ash, I've always loved Larry, I like you but as a friend, nothing more" Ash looked like she was about to burst out into tears until she ran off to the girls bathroom, I just stared at Larry then at Todd then back at Larry "I am so confused right now"

I walked to my locker to put my bag away but someone kicked one my crutches causing me to fall to the floor with a thud but just as quickly as I fell Travis was thrown on the floor by Larry and he wasn't happy, Larry started punching Travis but Travis's goons grabbed Larry pulling him off Travis then Travis got up wiping the blood from his nose and lip the turning his attention to me.

Travis approached me while Larry was being restrained Travis then grabbed me by my throat, picking me up and slamming me against the lockers before he started dragging me away, I fighting against Travis's hold but his smacked me to shut me up, Travis got me to the bathroom and threw me to the floor before coming in and locking the door behind him.

Travis grabbed my mask, throwing to the side before grabbing my face and slamming his lips onto mine, forcing me to kiss him, Travis got on top of me, his hand traveled from my face to my chest then down to my chest, I kept trying to fight him "Yeah, You like that don't you, you filthy sinner." Travis started touching me all over while grinding against me.

Travis started pulling my pants down and unzipping his shorts, anytime I fought him, he hit me harder and harder each time but after Travis was done with me, I laid there curled up on the bathroom floor, I could hear Travis chuckle to himself as he Zipped his shorts back up, he then went to unlock the bathroom door but the door got busted down by non other then Larry, he looked around by the second he saw me on the floor trembling he lost it.

Larry grabbed Travis by his hair and started slamming his face into the wall many many times. Larry then dropped Travis and started punching and kicking him in the face and in the gut. Once Larry was finished with Travis he came over to me and scooped me up quickly but carefully and held me close to his "I knew coming back to school today was a bad idea, come on Sal we're leaving" Larry then left the school and took me to the hospital to have been checkout, there is where I pass out, due to the trauma from my father and now from Travis, doctors took me away from Larry and rushed me away quickly, doctors had hold Larry back with all their strength.

(899 words)