Chapter 8-Scars-

--This chapter is in Larry's POV--

It had been a week after I had brought Sal to the hospital he went into a coma, the doctor had told me that he had broken ribs and severe head trauma, I refused to leave his side, I wouldn't eat no matter how hard people tried I refused to eat or sleep, I just sat by Sal with my head in my hands sometimes crying.

Todd and Neil stopped by a few times "Hey man, you should really eat something, Sal with my fine, I'm sure of it but you look like shit, you need food and rest" I shook my head at Todd's words "No.. I need to stay by him, I won't leave him.." I laid my head on the bed next to Sal's hand, just wanting to feel his hand move even just a little bit.

I suddenly felt movement, my head shot up as I saw Sal's fingers moving a tiny bit "Sal? Can you hear me, please move your fingers again if you can hear me" I watched as Sal moved his fingers, I started crying from the joy that Sal was awake "Sal, just hold on I'll go get someone" I walked to the door and went to call for someone but I froze when I heard the heart monitor flatline, I felt my whole world crumble before I heard something thud on the floor, I turn around to find Sal on the floor.

I ran over to Sal and hugged him tightly before helping him up before calling for someone to help, nurses ran into the room and helped and got Sal all sat up again, I just hugged him tightly again "Ow! Fuck nugget! Too tight, it hurts!" Let go of Sal "Sorry dude" *sat next to Sal as he just leaned against me, I rubbed his head gently while humming to him.

After a few hours of doing nothing except for cuddling and sleeping, once Sal was stable enough walk, the doctors said he was stable enough to be released, I help Sal out of bed and I helped him get dressed carefully before gently picking him up and starts carrying him out with Sal's head on my shoulder, I was just happy to hold him once again.

(380 words)