Chapter 2-School Problems-

I woke up, blinking a few times before sitting up and yawning, I looked around and remembered I was in Larry's room but I wasn't on the beanbag, I was in his bed but I saw Larry sleeping on the beanbags, I laughed a bit before looking at the time, I got up and threw a pillow at Larry "Wake up Fuck Nugget! We're gonna be late for school" Larry groaned and tried to go back to sleep but I went over to him and hit him in the head with a pillow which woke him up.

When Larry finally woke up, he slowly stood up and stretched. I then realized he must have taken off his shirt to sleep because I saw his muscular body. I was staring for a bit longer than expected because Larry waved his hands in my face "Hey little dude, you alright?" I shook my head before looking up at Larry. I'm so glad I was wearing my prosthetic because my face was a little red "Y-yeah, I'm fine dude. But we should we get going"

After Larry got dressed, we both grabbed our bags and left the apartment, we headed for the elevator and got, we had to listen to the, music which Larry hated but once the elevator reached the main, we got out and left the building, heading to school, we talked while walking but while Larry was talking my ear off about something, he ran right into a tree branch, knocking his ass on the ground.

I started laughing at Larry but as Larry got up he let out a sound I had never heard before, it almost sounded like a growl but maybe my ears were playing tricks on me again "are you alright there Larry?" Larry rubbed his head a bit before looking at me and nods a bit "Yeah, I'm alright but that fucking hurt like a bitch" I laughed a bit more "I guess you should have been watching where you were going instead of staring at me while talking"

We both laughed a bit more before eventually making it to school, time making sure to watch for tree branches that might hit us, we went inside the school, heading for our lockers to grab some books and put away our bags, that's when 'He' came up to us, his name is Travis Phelps, he's been bullying me ever since I came to this town "Hey Sally Faggot!" I rolled my eyes a bit before grabbed my arm and forced me to look at him "Look at me when I'm talking to you sinner!" *I tried pulling away but he held on tighter causing me to wince because he was squeezing the part of my arm with my fresh cuts.

After a moment I saw Larry punch Travis in the face, Larry didn't like Travis and well, neither did I, no one really liked Travis "Leave him alone Travis!" I heard Travis chuckle a bit as he looked at me then at Larry then back at me "I see you still have your little boyfriend fight you" That comment got Travis another punch to the face by Larry. "You'll regret that you faggots!" Travis walked away, Larry and I talked for a bit as our other friends showed, Ashley Campbell, Todd Morrison and his boyfriend Neil, they were so cute together.

Once the bell rang we all went to our classes, luckily Larry and I had all classes except one together, which was Math, my worst subject, Larry and I found our seats at the back of the class but that's when I noticed something weird about Larry today, he was very easy to anger today, I thought it was nothing at first, so I just went about my day, later that day at gym class, Larry and I were jogging but Travis shoved me into the wall and Larry made that sound again, like a growl but he helped me up while glaring daggers at Travis, I just stared at Larry for a moment but brushed it off.

At lunch which was my friend Chugs favorite time of the day, I was in line to get my tray and while walking to the table I always sit at with my friends, someone put their leg out and tripped me, causing me to fall to the floor, my face slammed down on the floor, cracking my mask. I looked to see who tripped and to no one's surprise it was Travis, he was smirking down at me but I guess something snapped in Larry because he came storming over, grabbing Travis by his shirt and starting to punch him hard.

Larry pinned Travis to the floor and kept hitting him over and over again, Larry's fists were getting bloody and Travis looked like he was ready to pass out, I grabbed Larry's arm and tried to pull him off of Travis somehow I did, I pulled Larry out of the lunchroom where he still looked like he wanted to kill Travis, took him to the boys bathroom and had him splash cold water on his face which seemed to calm him down a bit.

After calming Larry down a bit, I looked at his reflection, his eyes had a gold shimmer to them, I shook my head, thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, I looked at his reflection again and his eyes were back to normal, I thought myself a bit 'that was weird, I wonder why my eyes and ears have been making me see and hear things today' I shrug a bit and after Larry was fully calm, we headed back to class.

My next class was the one I hated the fucking most, Math class. That meant I had to deal with Travis alone without the protection of my best friend but I just rolled my eyes and went to class and took my usual seat in the very back, all throughout class Travis kept trying to get my attention by through paper balls at me, I was doing my best to just ignore him, once the bell rang and class ended, I started heading for the door to leave, the teacher wasn't looking so Travis tripped me before grabbing me by my hair, he pulled me to look at him directly.

"I'll make you regret ignoring me you faggot." He said that with his eyes narrowed and a smirk on his face, he finally let go of me so I picked up my things darted out of the room, since it was end of the school day, I went to my locker and ran into Larry, I let out a big ass sigh "Travis was being such a dick" I looked over to Larry staring me but I tried to joke around "I guess when is not being a dick" I laughed a bit before grabbing my bag from my locked, Larry did the same "Hey man, how about we go the tree house and chill up there for a while?" I smiled at Larry's request "Sure man, we can totally do that!" and like that we left the school and headed back home, I kept wondering what was wrong with Larry today, I shrugged, maybe it was just stress.

(1210 words)