✦ Whirlpool ✦

It's Parker's birthday!! (Art is mine, if the image got duplicated it's bc my Wattpad is bugging a lot😭)

So here is a chapter with Parker having some time with Chester after a long day.
___

Parker's birthday was filled with cakes and many gifts and confetti. Since morning till noon he was outside going around with his car and friends.

The afternoon till evening was spent with music and dancing and some drinking. But Parker didn't want to get too drunk to not remember his birthday. That's why he stuck with a beer which was just enough to make him feel a bit good.

Right now he finally had time to be alone and could spend some time in his whirlpool. He looked at his phone going through social media while the pool was warm.

He saw a few fan arts, some realistic, some not or just pictures of him or edits for his birthday. He was happy some remembered his birthday.

But his private time was soon going to get destroyed.

"Hey, Parker." He heard the gentle voice of someone familiar, he looked at the direction.

It was his boyfriend, Chester.

"Hey babe." He smiled, putting his phone onto the small desk that he could leave his belongings on while being in the whirlpool.

The thing was, their whirlpool was outside in a tent so misquotes couldn't get in. Well some do but it was rare because of how thick the material is.

"I hope you don't mind me joining the birthday boy." He smiled, taking off his T-shirt which revealed his nice, almost ripped body,

"I don't mind." He giggled, starring at his handsome boyfriend. The thing was, Parker used to be as ripped as Parker and having muscles but ever since hate he had gotten skinnier and stopped going to the gym because of depression and the motivation loss.

Once Chester was done he got inside, sitting down by the brunettes side and wrapping an arm around his waist. "So...how was your day?" He mumbled curiously, wanting to know if everything was okay with what he had done.

"Better than normal days, I feel like I never been so active on a day." Parker leaned up against the other, wrapping both of his arms around the other's neck. "Well that's good." He kissed the other's lips gently.

"But you haven't given me a gift yet." Parker perked up, not forgetting about what he wanted to ask earlier. "Oh, I haven't, have I?" He replied, leaning his head to the side.

"Yeah and it really got me wondering and stuff..." he murmured, leaning his head onto Chester's shoulder. "I do have a gift for you, but for now I want to give you something else."

He looked down at the brunette, who was pouting. "Fine."

Parker sighed, sitting up straight and waiting for the others gift. It was probably just going to be a kiss, it was like that always. Whenever Chester forgot to give him a gift he would before that give him a kiss always as a gift.

He gasped when he felt the other suddenly pin him against the wall of the whirlpool. His lips attacking the other's neck, he let out a surprised moan. Which made him embarrassed because the tent wasn't so thick that people couldn't hear them. He put a hand over his mouth.

"Chester..! Not here." He whispered but the other didn't listen. Chester knew that Parker loved it whenever they would do risky things out public but in a whirlpool? He had never considered about it.

Chester's hands trailed to Parker's hips, grasping onto them firmly as his bites got more lower. Parker whined, rolling his hips up for some kind of friction which he did get by Chester's own crotch. He let out a small whimper, putting his hands onto Chester's shoulders.