✧ My Girlfriend ✧

Gender bent Parker and Chester!! They are still going to have the same names because some women have boyish names and such on. It can be that I maybe put accidentally he/him pronouns because I'm more used to using their original gender. (ofc)
___

"Dude, you suck at games." Parker stated as she set down the controller onto the table. Chester looked at her with a small glare. "Oh sure, sorry miss PARKER WHO DECIDED TO DO MY NAILS!" She gritted her teeth.

"Well, you weren't against the idea of my trying on you acrylic nails." The brunette rolled her eyes while the girl looked at her nails. It was a cute white and blueish color.

As much as she wanted to do French nails on Chester she decided to give her something more special to her. She reached out to the blondes hand. Gently caressing her hands as Parker looked at her nails.

"I did them pretty good, maybe I should be working at a salon." Parker chuckled as she touched the smooth nails.

"Bro, you know how much I hate long nails like these..." she whined as it was a bit uncomfortable how much pressure Parker put into her nails.

"I can short-" "No, no, it's fine." She cut off the brunette haired girl. As much as Chester hated very long nails she didn't want to ruin Parker's artwork.

"Bro, you cannot just say it's fine after saying how much you dislike long nails." She shook her head as she removed her hands from the other.

"Yeah, but it's your artwork! I would only shorten the nails if it was someone else." She pouted, which was a cute look because she looked so good with her sunglasses while pouting. She was much more prettier without them, of course.

"Whatever dude." Parker crossed her arms while leaning back. "They remind me of summer." Chester leaned against the brunette. "We haven't gone to the beach a while, we should sometime."

She sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest. "We can today." Parker responded after a while, looking down at the other.

"If you want to." The blonde removed herself from Parker, looking at her back.

"Tell me one person who doesn't like the beach." She rolled her eyes at the excited girl. "Tyler." She responded swiftly before walking off happily to pack up.

____

After half a hour they were ready. Chester had an oversized see through T-shirt on where you could see her black bikini and some beige shorts that were also oversized and loose.

Parker on the other hand just had her bikini on top of her and some oversized shorts. She of course had a T-shirt and reserve clothing for them both in her bag she packed.

Once they got to the car she noticed the other had much shorter nails. "You cut them?" She asked, starting the car. "Yeah, had to because I didn't want them to break off while being at the beach. Also how come you aren't scared of just wearing a bikini top without a T-shirt?"

She asked curiously looking over at her chest. Which was maybe a bad idea because she immediately blushed at the size of them. She sometimes forgets that both of them have big sizes for their chests. Well not too big like some melons but they were pretty much a decent size too.

"How come you can wear a see through T-shirt and not get scared?" She asked back as she pulled out a small bar of chocolate. Before she drove off she made the car turn itself into a cargo.

Considering it was summer she liked driving around without a roof. "Well...no, you're right. It's almost the same." She gave up onto answering and looked out. Both windows were rolled down.

After some minutes they arrived at the beach, it was just starting to get dark, meaning not many people were going to be here.

Once Chester got out of the car she pulled off her shorts and T-shirt. She moved her sunglasses on top of her fluffy hair. It was a bit frustrating to feel her bangs always moving because she was a bit ticklish but she had to get used to it eventually.

Parker locked the car after putting back the roof and shutting the door. She didn't want anyone to peek into their car, knowing how many perverse people there can be.

She saw Chester run down the hill towards the beach, not caring to bring their bags. Parker sighed, even though they weren't girlfriends but she still loved her as a friend.

To her it didn't matter to be friends or more than that. As long as she had Chester everything was fine. She walked down the hill, slipping a bit from the sand but she fixed herself. Once she arrived to the straight ground she put down towels for them.

She pulled down her shorts and walked up the water, where Chester was already sitting in. Whenever they went to the beach they try as much as they can to get used to the temperature.

She sat down beside Chester, leaning back onto her arms like her friend did. "I always love going to the beach when the sun is starting to set. It's just so...nostalgic I guess." She confessed, looking at the brunette.

"Mhm." She hummed, smiling at the sun as she looked at the other.

"You ready?" She asked as she smirked, standing up. Even though she wasn't fully used to the waters temperature she couldn't wait to just swim.

"Of course." She stood up, both of them running towards the sun.

As they got the point where water started to slow down, Parker lost her balance she gripped onto the others hand. Steading herself as they got the point where the water reached to their chest.

She giggled as she looked back at the other, Chester on the other hand was blushing heavily. "Don't make me lose my sunglasses like last time!" She warned the other as she knew what was about to happen.

Parker wanted to splash onto her water, but Chester was wrong.

Suddenly the blonde got pulled by the other into her arms. Parker's hands landed onto the blondes hips. Chester yelped a bit but calmed herself down.

"Dude, this is weird." She blushed as they were close.

"Bro, imagine how men feel when their dic-" "No." She cut off the other, it was already embarrassing enough but not to the point she was uncomfortable.

"What I am trying to say this is gay.." "Of course you have to ruin it. But you're not wrong." Parker smirked as she suddenly leaned in to kiss Chester's cheek. "Well, I didn't want it come off as negative, more like positive."

Chester smiled in a goofy way. Parker chuckled as she pulled the other much closer. Leaning in to kiss the other which the blonde accepted gladly.

After a few minutes of staying in each other's embrace Parker spoke up. "My girlfriend." She smiled, swimming them a bit back to the beach. Chester set his head down onto his girlfriend's chest.

"I love you too." Chester whispered back.