✧ Did you know... ✧

Chester perked up at the sound of someone walking into his room as he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He was getting ready to go out with Parker for their monthly meeting.

He spit out the paste in his mouth and rinsed his mouth with water. After some minutes he walked back into his room noticing Parker was sitting on his bed. "What's wrong bro?" He murmured as he fixed his sunglasses.

"Oh I just wanted to chill with you till we go." He murmured as he moved over to where Chester usually sat on his bed. "How much time till we go?" The blonde asked as he sat down beside Parker. "Just...50 more minutes." He looked at his clock before focusing back onto Chester.

"Hm, enough time to chill out I guess." He yawned, taking out his phone and scrolling right away onto TikTok.

"Yeah.." He hummed taking his own phone out of his pocket and doing his own stuff. Chester's attention slid onto a specific video on his own phone.

It was much more of like those kinds of videos where they state some facts or so. So, with courage he took a deep breath and asked the other. "Hey, Parker." He murmured to the other who right away looked at him.

"Did you know that moles or beauty marks are the spots your past lover used to kiss you?" He continued his sentence, his words coming off rather shaky. "Really? I mean I have none." He chuckled, rolling his eyes as he straightened his back.

"Well I have a few." Chester smiled to himself at the thought of having an past lover, he always believed into that kind of stuff. "Really? Let me see!" Parker chirped as he moved his body towards Chester.

The blonde blushed as he remembered a specific spot where he had a mole. He nodded, slowly taking off his t-shirt. Parker was taken back by the move but he focused onto the moles instead of Chester's good looking body.

"I don't see any- oh." He gasped when he noticed the other's moles were on his lower stomach right around his v-line. But to him the moles didn't really matter now, he loved how he could get a chance to stare at his half naked body.

"I guess he must have been very suggestive with things." Chester scratched the back of his neck, but was taken back by it when he felt hands onto his hips.

He couldn't believe it, Parker tracing kisses over his mole and over his stomach. "God Parker!" He yelped a bit, bringing his hand to brush against Parker's curly hair.

"Mph, what?" He murmured, resting his face into the other's stomach.

"If you're trying to give me in the after life more beauty marks at least kiss me somewhere where it would fit and not randomly!" He crossed his arms as he huffed, Parker whined at the loss of contact on his head and moved up to sit up.

He sat beside the others side and turned half of his body to face him as he started kissing the others neck softly. Chester couldn't help but melt as he slowly slid off the headboard of the bed.

Parker gripped onto Chester hand and supported him to not let the other slide down so easily away from his grip.

"Parker." He whispered, wanting to have the others attention onto him.

Once Parker looked up at him he was greeted by a kiss on the lips that lasted enough for them to roll over. Parker chuckled at the other side as they started kissing each other.

Wanting to make sure that they will have in the after life enough beauty marks.

"I love you." The blonde whispered against the others lips once he pulled away.

"I love you too."