part 3 - the hurt and the save

Garrett and dominic were at school, the last day before summer and Garrett wanted to bond with dominic so he decided to take dominic on a hiking trip, dominic was so excited when he heard. it was now the day but awhile into the hike Dominic didn't pay attention and suddenly slipped and fell down a cliff. Garrett, who had been hiking right behind him, saw the fall happen in slow motion. He felt like he was in a nightmare, watching as his beloved Dominic fell down the terrifying drop.

Garrett's instinct was to run to his best friend, but it felt like an eternity before he could move. The thought of losing Dominic made him feel like the air was being crushed out of his lungs, and he couldn't breathe.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Garrett managed to run to the edge of the cliff. He peered over, holding his breath in his chest, wondering if Dominic was okay. To his relief, he saw Dominic had managed to stop his fall on a small ledge, but he was hurt.

Garrett was filled with so many emotions: relief that Dominic was alive, but fear that he might have been seriously hurt. He knew better than anyone how fragile human bodies were, and the thought of losing Dominic made him want to scream.

But he couldn't let his emotions get the better of him. He had to stay rational, focused on helping Dominic. He pulled out the special tool, the one that could heal Dominic but at the cost of his own energy, and rushed over to his best friend.

Dominic looked at Garrett with tears of gratitude in his eyes as the blue energy of the special tool flowed into his body, healing him almost instantly. "Garrett, you're the most amazing person I've ever met, and I don't know what I'd do without you," he whispered.

Garrett squeezed Dominic's hand tightly, tears streaming down his own face. "I love you, Dominic. You're my everything, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy," he said, his voice trembling with emotion.

Dominic smiled at him, his eyes filled with gratitude and love. They both knew that nothing could ever tear them apart, not even death itself, and they were determined to make their bond last a lifetime. They had something special, something that no one else in the world had, and they wouldn't let anything come between them.