Hammer Me - Strade x Reader

He's drunk and kind of out of character, sorry guys... 😓

Y/n pov

I have been living with Strade for about half a year, by now. It all started at a bar, and then there was a collar. He regularly beat Ren and me, but usually when he was drunk he was a bit better.

Life wasn't so bad when Strade was drunk. He was always a bit more gentle, over his aggressive self. Honestly, he still scared me, but I was still always thankful for the small gifts he would give - like candy.

I sit inside the beer-reeking house. Based off the cans on the coffee table, today was going to be an easy day. Though, I can already hear him shuffling around in the next room. Before I can brace myself, the door to the living room barges open. And there he is - my captor. He pauses, before managing to mumble something out.

"Who... Ren- or..." I give a quick correction.
"Y/N, not Ren. Ren is watching anime in the basement." He gives a long pause. As if he was trying to think, but it wasn't working. "Oh... ugh... Scheiße..." I look at him, before he starts to slowly sit down next to me. I make a gentle flinch, but I'm only met with a hand on my thigh. With a sigh of relief, I place my hand on his.

Another long pause...

"What- what are you doing today, schatz-?" He awkwardly mumbles out. Is he fucking drooling? Brother eugh...

"U-um... nothing today, Strade... just sitting... around," I awkwardly rub the top of his hand. It's rough. He gently places a hand on my back, pulling me a bit closer. "S-Strade, you smell like beer..." I mumble out. He just places a hand onto my head, pushing my face further into his chest. He softly groans, before speaking to me softly.

"Say that again... say my name like that again," he speaks, his tone a mix of smooth, and needy. I pause. I look up at him confused, but obey, and say his name. "S-Strade..?" He let's out a gentle hum, as he runs a hand down my head, neck, and shoulders. His body is surprisingly soft. I move my legs to fit the position better, holding onto his torso.

He gently pulls me to him, positioning me onto his lap. I can feel him rolling his hips upwards... I let out a muffled groan, putting my face further into his neck. He slowly reaches to the top of my thin shorts he gave me, and starts to pull them down.

I feel him gently run his fingers over my sensitive skin, earning a gentle moan from my throat. I can't help but whisper out - "Mmfh- S-Strade..." I took a grip onto his thin black tanktop, wrapping an arm around him. He let out a soft groan, continuing to massage me. I run my hand down and up his body, as he gently rubs me.

I gently press my lips to his, moving my hands up to his face, and cupping it. I can feel his messily shaved beard, and rough hands. I force my tongue into his mouth, retrieving a soft whimper from him. He tastes like beer. Strade reaches towards my entrance, pushing the tip of his finger inside.

He pushes it deeper into me, earning a gentle whine from my throat. I can feel his hot breath on my face, as I roughly kissed him, breathing into him. His strained, voice slowly crept it's way out his mouth, as he speaks with need.

"Oh... you taste amazing." I force his face back onto mine, before speaking softly to him. "And you taste like beer." I earn a soft and almost shy giggle from him, before I lean in, and kiss him again. He lets out a strangled moan, as he pushes another finger inside of me. I whimper softly, feeling his large fingers inside of me.

It seems so strange, to see Strade like this. He's always so... violent. Always using his power over Ren and me to his upmost advantage. But he's just so gentle today. His rough hands holding me close, and how genuinely shy he seems. Even despite the fact he's drunk, he's never held me like this before.

I finally snap out of my own thoughts, and notice Strade grabbing a box from behind him. It's small, like a tea bag box.

Strade actually knows what condoms are? That's actually kind of shocking...

He takes one out nervously, looking at me with soft eyes - softer than I've seen before. I take the tinfoil packet from his hands, and pull his boxers down, gently opening the condom. I slowly slide it onto him, being met with yet another choked sob.

He gently takes my hip and back, leaning me down onto the couch, his big hands gently caressing my body. I let out a soft moan, moving my hands to his neck and shoulders, wrapping my arms around him. He let out a shaky breath, softly pushing into me. He pushes himself into me until he can't anymore, groaning softly as he fills me completely. He paused for a moment, breathing heavily, as I adjusted to his size.

He slowly starts to thrust, in and out of me. The feeling is divine. A pleasure that couldn't help but make me feel weak inside and out. He lets out a gentle groan, speaking to me, his accent covering his voice like a smooth coat of honey.

"Oh, liebling, you..." He pauses as I pull him towards me, kissing him long and rough. I push my tongue into his mouth, being rewarded with a muffled whimper from Strade.

"Strade... faster," I gently cooed out, wrapping my arms around him tighter, in a demanding fashion. He groaned out, shoving himself deep inside of me, making me whimper. He roughly shoves his hand into mine, groaning, as he grinded his hips to mine. Despite the taste of beer, it still felt oddly good to kiss and touch Strade like this.

He breaks the kiss for a moment, breathing hard and drooling a little. He speaks, his tone hushed. "Please... say my name," he sounds so needy. I speak, making my own tone soft to please him.

"Strade... I'm yours." I can feel his breath get heavier with my words, his dick twitching inside me through the condom. I can feel his chest heaving against mine, his entire body getting hotter. He takes grip onto my shoulders, as he pulls himself into my neck. I can feel his hot breath... and smell the beer in it, too. 

His pace increased suddenly, making me let out a gentle moan. "Oh, Strade... Please, I'm close," I spoke between breaths, as I moved my hands towards his back. With a couple more rough slams, I quickly finish with him inside me, and I feel his cock twitch through the condom. 

Strade slowly moves his hips up, allowing himself out of me, and slowly removing his head from my neck. He's panting and sweating... But it's kind of hot. 

He slowly sits up, blushing, sweating, and nervously biting his lip. He removes his condom, as I sit up, smiling a little at him. I speak softly to him, still panting lightly myself. 

"S-Strade... don't you think we should go to bed?" He pauses, before nodding. He doesn't bother to get pants on as he stands up. He motions for me to follow him, and I do as I'm told. I don't bother to dress myself either. 

We walk into his dark, beer can-filled bedroom, and he practically just hops into bed. I lay down beside him, curling up to the larger man. He stinks like sweat. Oh well...

He falls asleep easily, and I drift off soon after him. 

----------

By the time I wake up, Strade is gone. My insides hurt like Hell, but that doesn't stop me from forcing myself up, as I look around for any sign of bottoms Strade would let me wear. I'll just pull my shirt down and get the one's in the living room. 

I exit the bedroom slowly, peering into the kitchen, where Strade stands. He's drinking a cup of water... makes sense. He was drunk off his ass last night. He quickly spots me, and he smirks a little. 

"Mornin', schatz. Need those shorts of yours?" His tone is so mocking... I nod, spotting them on the coffee table. I walk slowly over to them, Strade following my movements. I slowly get them on, nervously glancing back at Strade. 

He smiles, as he tilts his head towards the old condom on the table he never put away. I blush looking towards him. I stay silent, biting my lip nervously, before I hear his voice speak to me. 

"So... tell me the details about last night, Y/n."

----------

Yahoo, ces't fini

It's kind of short but writers block already hit me like a bus... but anyways- 

Rire is next <3