Hentai VS Furries - Ren x reader

Silly picture of my Ren daki

Y/n pov

It feels like forever ago I was just at a bar, where I met two men. Lawrence and Ren. At first, they seemed like two normal men. Maybe a little weird to the publics eye, but nothing more. But, little to my knowledge, that simple interaction would change my entire life.

I sit, quietly, in a dimly lit bedroom. I'm covered in gentle slashes, but nothing that would hurt me too badly. Ren, my captor, and I spent our days in this house. The shock collar around my neck keeping me bound. Life wasn't actually as bad as one would expect, or at least when it's Ren who has me hostage. He feeds me, and... 'loves' me. I would like to believe him, but it just seems odd to me.

I'm not quite entirely sure if he can hear the uneasiness in my voice when I tell him I love him. But every time I say it, it's like his face lightens up, yet his eyes darken. But it doesn't matter to me anymore. Or at least, for now.

Before I know it, I hear the door open. I assume it's just Ren, coming to bring me downstairs. But his voice sounds a bit darker than usual.

"Good morning, Y/n~ I hope you slept well." I turn over, sitting up. I brush my hair out of my face, looking at Ren with my dry, tired eyes. His hands are behind his back, his smile a little more sinister feeling than usual. I nervously put my hands on my knees, looking at him. "U-uh, I did... thank you, Ren," he gives a smile in return. He makes his way over to me slowly, finally taking his hands away from behind him.

His right hand gently plays with the shock collars remote, making me flinch slightly. He smiles as he leans towards me.

"Y/n, I have a question."
His tone is demanding and almost a little aggressive.
"W-what... is it, Ren?"

He pauses for just one moment, placing his thumb over the shock collar button. It's almost for dramatic effect, he pauses again.

"Do you love me?"

I don't know how to answer. Could he tell if I was genuine or not? I can't even choke out my words. I don't even know why. My voice comes out sounding rather pathetic and confused.

"I- I do, I love you..." I'm met with a shock. It makes me practically scream, with both surprise, fear and pain. He continues to look at me with that almost manic looking smile on his face. "Tell me the truth. There's no need to lie here," his head tilts to the side, in an almost innocent manner. I can't help but stare at him, in even more fear. 

"R-Ren, I am telling the truth-" but before I can finish, he shocks me again. I let out another scream, but it almost sounds like a wheeze. My body reacts by curling itself up, making me look even more pathetic. Ren speaks quietly, his thumb seemingly getting ready to press the button again. 

"I can tell you aren't telling the truth, you know? Every time I ask, every time I say it... your face always shows concern. It's never real, and I can tell," his voice is so gentle, but it doesn't seem like he's playing with me. He softly places the remote into his pocket before gently crawling on top of me. I don't make an attempt to push him off. That would just make things worse. 

His arms trap me under him, his body moving on top of mine. He speaks softly, his voice almost thick. 

"You claim to love me so, but you never prove it." 

I pause, unable to force out a response once again. There's only one fucking way out of this, isn't there?

"I can prove it to you... if you want me to," my voice is tremulous, and a bit more than hoped for. But I don't think Ren notices. His gaze is still intense, but his eyelids allow themselves to lower slightly, as he speaks.