I LOVE TENTACLE HENTAI - Rire x reader

You two fuckin' in a church

TW, kinkery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y/n pov

I slowly sweep the floors of the empty church I'm in. I always clean the church on Sunday evenings. The church was so quiet... it was always nice. It was getting dark, making the church darker too. However, it was probably more calming than not.

As I was sweeping, I heard the gentle taps of feet. I look behind me, to see... nothing. Am I hearing things? Maybe. I continue to sweep. Though, the sound doesn't stop. It only ever stops when I look up. I continue to sweep the floor, travelling slowly over to a different corner.

Then that's when I hear a voice. A deep, and honeyed voice.

"You missed a spot."

I whip my head back, to see a tall, and broad shouldered male standing behind me. His hair is long and dark, as well as his choice of clothing. I grab onto the broom I'm using, holding it with two hands. I nervously demand him, raising my voice.

"Who are you? How did you even get in here?! I thought the door was locked?" I'm just met with a little chuckle from him, his head tilting to the side, a cocky grin creeping it's way onto his face. He takes a seat on the back on a pew, crossing his legs.

"Mm... well, you see, human, I kind of just... let myself in earlier," he pauses. "and you may call me Rire." I shoot him a glare, lowering the broom a bit. "What do you mean... 'human?' Do you imply you aren't human..?" He stands up again, walking towards me. I take a step back.

"Oh, a smart one~ Yes, I am not human. I am a demon." My eyes widen in shock, as I continue to step back, until I'm against the wall. I speak, me and my body suddenly shrinking. "You... you must be joking, right? Why would you be in a church... as a demon..?"

Once close enough, he leans in towards my face, gently tilting my head up to look up at him. "Oh, silly human. I'm just here to have some fun." He lets go, standing up tall again, as black, drippy tentacles emerge from his back. I gasp, trying to back myself further into the wall.

Two tentacles swiftly reach to my torso, lifting me off the ground. I drop the broom, kicking my legs desperately trying to escape his grasp. Rire grins, two other tentacles reaching my legs to hold them in place. I scream out, my voice sounding more brittle than I had hoped.

"L-let me go, you freak!" He moves me towards him, grabbing my wrists with his large hand. I glare at him angrily, but he seems to be able to see through my facade. He lets go of my wrists with a gentle chuckle, as his tentacles flip me to my side, and roughly strips me of my pants.

I let out a cry of embarrassment, my hips bucking as I try to force him off me, even for just a moment. He runs a tentacle over my crotch, through my underwear, making me whimper. My breathing grows heavy, as he continues to flick and tease me.

I groan out, clenching my jaw, as I try to suppress the very obvious pleasure I'm receiving. "N-no, you... stop it, d-demon..." He smirks at me, pulling his sunglasses down to stare at me mockingly. He gently pulls my underwear off, so slowly its humiliating.

He softly teases my entrance, as I wiggle under his grip. I yell out once again. "F-fuck off!" With that, he roughly shoves a tentacle inside of me, as deep as it can fill me. I moan out in both surprise, and pleasure.

I can feel myself clench around it, as I feel the tentacle feel it's way around my insides. I groan out again, still trying to escape the grasp, though it's far too tight. Rire laughs a little, sitting down again, crossing his legs.

"You know, you're not horrible for a human," he chuckles softly. The tentacles slowly thrusting in and out of me, a loud whine escaping me. I can't help but gently whimper out his name.