Komodo x Dragon - Request

A request by @spaceboysspouse :D

And I'm really sorry for literally skipping last week, I was not having a great week and was a little busy with work. But, I think I'll be alright for writing again, so I hope you enjoy ^^

Also there's cutting. Lots... and lots... of cutting. And some boy pussy.

3rd person pov

A desert gang, consisting of five people were grouped together. Derek, Komodo, Dragon, Jack, and Machete, they called themselves. They came out into the desert to have 'fun' and kill some poor souls they would bring into the desert. One of these days, Komodo ad Dragon, would kill a young man named Tom.

After the death of Tom, and a bit of clean up, Komodo enters the secret cave, looking around at the now clean area. Komodo's eyes drift over the area, scanning it.

Just a few candles, a centrepiece of a table, and his admittedly quite attractive friend, Jason. Or... Dragon, as he calls himself out in 'these parts.'

Komodo plays with his knife, as he scans the area. It was actual fairly clean. Dragon was bending down, finishing placing a few candles on the ground. Dragon lifts his mask, as he looks back over at Komodo. "Hey, Mike," he nods gently in order to signal a wave towards Komodo. Komodo nods back at Dragon, walking further into the cave. He sits down on the sacrificial 'table,' watching Dragon.

Komodo suddenly spoke again, leaning back on the table. "So... what are we supposed to do now that both our captives are killed?" Dragon paused, looking back at Komodo. He took a moment to respond. "I'm... actually not really sure." He gave a small shrug before turning back around and fixing another candle.

Komodo gets up, walking up behind Dragon, and wrapping his arms around him playfully, as he presses the knife in his hand to Dragons soft neck. "Guess it's just you and me, huh?" Dragon gasps softly, before groaning. "Komodo," he makes a soft attempt to push Komodo off him. "I swear to God, if you don't let go of me." Komodo giggles softly, before pushing the knife a little harder into Dragon. "Come on, it's fun."

Dragon grabs Komodo's wrist, forcefully taking the knife from his hand. He pushes it up to Komodo's neck, frowning softly. "You're a horny fucker." Komodo giggles a little at the interaction, leaning in towards Dragon. "You know you could help with that," Dragon shakes his head, backing away from the interaction. "People would hear us, Mike." He sits back on the table, knife still in hand. "Not if you weren't so loud," Komodo walks a little closer to Dragon once again.

"You wouldn't even know that..." Dragon shakes his head as Komodo grabs his hand, taking the knife again. He looks at it for a moment, before kneeling in front of Dragon, and pressing the knife to his stomach. "...at least be careful, that thing is sharp..." He looks away, avoiding eye contact. Komodo runs a smooth line across Dragons stomach with the knife, drawing a thin line of blood. Dragon groans at the feeling, his legs tensing softly.

Komodo softly takes Dragons arm, cutting with a fast pace on his forearm. The cuts inside white, slowly filling with the red of the blood. Dragon gasps slightly at the sudden cut on his arm, not expecting such a sudden slice. Komodo positions the knife up against Dragons skin again, pressing deeply, before quickly slicing his skin. The cut was deep, the slightly yellow and white inside of it slowly filling with red. Dragons gasps slowly turned into pants and small whines. Despite himself, he can feel himself start to stiffen.

"K-Komodo, you're going to hit something," Dragon looks at his arm, noticing the large amounts of blood slowly dripping down his arm. "I've watched-" "Komodo." Dragon frowned slightly, before gently taking the knife from Komodo's hand. "Just get on the table. You don't... know what you're doing." Komodo giggles at the sudden roughness in Dragons voice, but obeys and gets on the table. Dragon kneels, taking Komodo's arm, and gently scanning it. He eventually picks a spot, pressing into his flesh with the knife, before running it across his skin, leaving a white line that begins to flood with blood.

Komodo hums softly at the feeling, his crotch growing a bit warm. Dragon finds another spot on Komodo's thin arm, before tracing a line with the knife again. Dragon slowly moves his free hand to Komodo's crotch, feeling the warmth coming from it. He slowly grabs onto Komodo's belt, speaking in a soft manner. "Your thighs," Komodo looks at Dragon, before smiling. He slowly begins to unbuckle his belt, before slipping his pants off his legs. Dragon runs his fingers up and down Komodo's thighs, before placing the knife onto the middle of his thigh.

Dragon runs the blade across Komodo's skin, making him gasp softly. Dragon gently presses his thumb into Komodo's sensitive skin, tracing his clit. He moves his free hand to gently caress the open cuts on Komodo's thigh, his own dripping down his arm. Dragon slowly trails his hand up Komodo's boxers, gently touching his clit with his fingers. Komodo slowly grabs the waist of his boxers, pulling them down slowly, glancing at Dragon for consent. Dragon just lifts his hand to tug at Komodo's boxers for him, avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment. 

Komodo smiles softly, spreading his legs further, allowing Dragon to have access to him. Dragon runs his fingers over Komodo's cuts, before placing his fingers right outside Komodo's entrance and pushing in. Komodo hums softly in pleasure, as Dragon begins to gently lick and bite at his cuts and thighs. Dragon curls his fingers upwards, as Komodo places his hand in Dragon's soft hair.

As Dragon thrusts his fingers in and out of Komodo, Komodo takes the knife from beside him, gently placing it at Dragons neck. Dragon runs his free hand over Komodo's bloody thigh, before Komodo runs his hand from Dragon's hair to chin, moving his head to his pussy. Dragon runs his tongue against Komodo, tasting and feeling him as he keeps his fingers just outside his entrance to gently tease him.

Dragon begins to gently make his way up Komodo's crotch, trailing towards his stomach, before pulling his shirt up a little. He presses his hand to Komodo's stomach, leaning him down. He obeys, his back pressing against the cold rock under him. He supports himself with his arm, removing both hands from Dragon. Dragon makes a small groan, before unzipping his pants. Komodo smirks softly, as he spreads his legs a bit further. 

"You know, you're probably going to be the death of me," Dragon says, pulling out his cock. Komodo looks down at him, raising an eyebrow. 

"Jesus, Jace, you're big," Dragon raises an eyebrow, dripping some of of his own blood onto himself. "It's average, Mike." Komodo's smirk widens, as he shrugs softly. "Whatever you say." Dragon shakes his head, before positioning himself right out of Komodo, and pushing in. The two groan, as Dragon grinds his hips against Komodo's, allowing himself to adjust to him, and allowing Komodo to adjust to the size. 

Dragon begins to slowly push himself in and out of Komodo, making him groan softly. As Dragon grows more comfortable with it, he begins to hit Komodo's cervix with more confidence, hitting it each time. Dragon groans, roughly taking one of Komodo's wrist, both their hands still covered in blood. Komodo moans, his legs wrapping around Dragon. Komodo clenches against Dragon, making him groan softly, and begin to thrust with more force over speed. 

Komodo gently grabs Dragon's shoulder with his free hand, as Dragon grinds into him. He lifts his hips to meet Dragon's thrusts. He can feel himself edging closer to release, Dragon twitching inside him. Dragon suddenly begins to increase his pace, in chase of release. Komodo jerks his hips slightly at the sudden speed, but easily becomes accustom to it. He slowly begins to feel Dragon shake slightly, panting heavily. 

Komodo suddenly feels himself grow wet around Dragon as he releases himself. As Dragon feels the heat surround him, he pushes deep into Komodo before releasing himself as well. Dragon pants heavily on top of Komodo, as Komodo clenches and un-clenches around him. Blood continues to drip from his thighs and arms, as well as Dragon's arm. Komodo speaks in a soft yet teasing tone as Dragon pulls out. 

"Well... I guess you'll have to clean up your mess now, huh?" 

"You're the one who stated it, Michael. You're helping."

----------

Yay first request! I hope it was good and I hope you enjoyed it :D

 And props to my friend for... helping ^^