| A Proposal Under the Stars

On a clear summer night, Harry planned a special date for Draco. He had arranged a picnic by the lake, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the twinkling stars above.

As Draco stepped out of their home, he was greeted by the sight of fairy lights leading the way to the lake. Harry stood at the end of the path, a nervous but excited smile on his face.

"Harry, what's all this?" Draco asked, his eyes wide with surprise.

Harry took Draco's hand, leading him to the picnic spot. "I wanted to create a special evening for us, Draco. A night to remember."

They settled down on a blanket spread with their favorite foods and a bottle of champagne. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation and love.

As they enjoyed their meal, Harry's heart raced with excitement. He took Draco's hand, his voice steady but filled with emotion. "Draco, these past years with you have been the best of my life. You've brought so much love, joy, and meaning into my world."

Draco looked at Harry, his eyes shining with love. "And you've done the same for me, Harry. I can't imagine my life without you."

Harry took a deep breath, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box. He opened it to reveal a ring, a symbol of their love and commitment.

"Draco Black," Harry began, his voice filled with sincerity, "will you marry me? Will you continue this journey with me, creating a future filled with love, unity, and adventure?"

Draco's eyes widened in surprise, his heart swelling with emotion. "Yes, Harry! Yes, I will marry you!"

Tears of joy filled their eyes as Harry slipped the ring onto Draco's finger. They embraced, sealing their promise of forever under the starlit sky.

As they sat together, hand in hand, watching the stars above, Draco knew that their love was the most magical gift of all.