Is chenford together?

Lucy started a group chat and added the following people: John, Bailey, Celina, Tim, Nyla, Angela, Sergeant Grey, and Tamara.

L- Hey guys!
SG- Who made this?
L- Me.
SG- No need for attitude.
L- Sorry, sir. Anyway, do you guys want to come over for a drink?

By the way, I decided to make it so that they have conversations in the group chat and outside of it. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but yeah!

A- Uh sure!
T- Yea I'm down!
SG- Definitely, me and Luna need a break.
C- Sure, I couldn't agree more, sir. I sensed a bad aura from the two of you.
The rest of the group chat- Sure!

At Lucy's house...

L- "Thank you, everyone, for coming!"

Everyone- no problem!

Everyone takes a seat (all the couples are sitting with each other except for Aaron, Celina, Lucy, and Tim)

A- "Hey, I have a fun idea! Let's play Truth or Dare, and the rule is that whoever doesn't answer has to take a shot. It's going to be so much fun!"

Everyone agrees

A- "Alright, I'll start. Timothy, spill the beans - are you seeing someone special?"

T- *After a moment of hesitation, he finally responds* "Um, yes."

A- "Ah, so who might this special person be?" *she asks, giving Lucy a sly side-eye.*
T- "One question at a time. My go, Lucy, is it true that you have a crush on someone in this room?" *he says with a flirty voice*

L- *Lucy laughs while going for a shot*

Everyone- "Ooooo"

All the shots were gone and had to be refilled. Lucy and Tim went to get another bottle of tequila out of the kitchen.

A- "Ima go to the bathroom."Angela gets up follows them and peaks around a corner spying on them.

L- "Tim they're catching on to us.. we're gonna have to tell them soon." *she says while grabbing the bottle of tequila*

T- "I know but no right now Luce."*he says while gently kissing her on her lips*

Angela snaps a picture runs back to the room and sits down as if nothing happened. Lucy and Tim come back seconds later.

After a couple more rounds everyone decided to leave and go home. Tim offered to stay and help Lucy clean up. After they cleaned up Tamara arrived home from her friend's house.

L- "Oh hey Tamara!"

Ta- Hey Lucy! Hey Tim what are you doing here?

L- I had friends over for drinks he's just helping me clean up.

Ta- Oh okay! Well, Ima got to my room and go to sleep.

L&T- Goodnight!

L- Thank you Tim for helping me!

T- You're welcome! I'm gonna head home.

L- No, stay.

T- You sure?

L- Yes I miss your cuddles.

T- Alright1

Lucy gets dressed for bed. She's wearing black shorts with a crop top. Tim also got dressed and he's wearing shorts.

SORRYIF THIS ISN'T GREAT, BUT IT'S 4:49 IN THE MORNING AND I'M GETTING PRETTY TIRED. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS OVERALL, AND AGAIN, SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT.