Los Angeles

After a year in therapy I was finally getting better, I still had my moments and still do but I had someone to talk to other than Meredith. I had gotten so low I was at the point I couldn't feel anything anymore I had no emotions I tried to end it all I wanted it over, Luckily Meredith saved my life and Helped me get better.

I got off the phone and sat at my desk in my office, I sighed "How am I meant to tell her" I mumbled "Tell me what?" Meredith asked coming in and sitting on the edge of my desk I took a deep breath "I Got a job offer, its only for a year but its uh. Its in La" I Mumbled standing up "Adds, You should take it. we can visit each other and still face time" She Smiled "Are you sure?, Ill have to leave tonight" I Sighed "Addison Listen to me, You will be great okay? Ill always be by your side when you need me and Ill always come visit you" Meredith Said softly. She pulled me into a hug and rested her head on my shoulder "Ill Miss you, I Love you" I Whispered "Same here, and I love you too" She Whispered back. 

"Ill go home and get all your stuff, Ill uh Meet you out the front in two hours?" Meredith Said letting go of me "Y-yeah" I mumbled Wiping my eyes as I started crying "Adds, You'll be okay" She Whispered Putting her hand on my face I sniffled and nodded "I Love you" She smiled Kissing me softly before leaving.

I sat back in my chair and Sighed "I Wanted her to stop me, make me stay" I Whispered Wiping my face with my sleeve, I worked until Meredith sent me a text I went outside with my bag and to her car "Hey" She smiled Kissing me deeply "Mhm, Hi" I Mumbled while Kissing her. 

We drove to the airport holding hands and Meredith walked with me until Boarding, I Stood in the line to board and Turned to Look at Meredith Who was holding a Pink teddy bear I bought her. I let go of my bags and Ran out the Line and into Meredith's arms "I Love you" I sniffled Kissing her softly "I Love you, Be safe okay?" She smiled I nodded 'Last call for boarding to La' the speaker called I looked down at Meredith and Kissed her one more time "Bye you" I Whispered walking away and onto the plane.

I sat in my seat Looking out the Window, I sighed and laid my head on the window. The plane took off 2 and a half hours later it landed in La I got off the plane and got a cab to my rented house I Sat on the couch and Sighed I picked up my phone and called Meredith "Miss me Already?" She giggled as her face appeared on the screen "Yeah Kind of" I smiled blushing slightly "Mhm I miss you too, How was your flight?" She smiled "It was good, I'm so tired" I said yawning "Go to bed then Darling" She giggled "Its only 8pm" I whined "So?" Meredith laughed "Well" I mumbled "Go to sleep" She Smiled "Fine" I giggled getting up "Want a tour?" I asked As I walked to the kitchen "Yeah" She smiled.

I walked around the house room by room showing Meredith around, Ending with my bedroom "Open your suitcase" Meredith smiled as I set my phone up leaning against my drink bottle on the dresser. I raised my eyebrow and opened my suitcase "Left corner under your Yale Hoodie" She instructed I Looked around and Saw a Greyish shirt I picked it up and Hugged it "Your Nirvana Shirt" I smiled "I almost drowned it in my perfume so It'll smell like me for a while" She giggled. I smiled and Changed into the shirt and Some shorts "You Look so cute In my shirt" Meredith smiled as I picked my phone up again. I sat in bed and pulled my blanket over me "I Love you" I smiled "I Love you too" She giggled "Can I read you something?" She asked "Mhm" I nodded. "Your smile Lights up the room, all heads turn to you when you walk in, your the prettiest Woman I've ever seen. your Beautiful and Kind and you're mine All mine My girlfriend, My Darling, My baby Mine I Love you More than anyone or anything in this world" She Said speaking softly I teared up "Mer" I Whispered "I love you" I added "Look in your backpack" She giggled I opened it and pulled out a teddy bear that Matched the one that I bought her "Its also got my perfume on it" She smiled as I hugged it "I love you, I love you" I smiled "I love you too, Goodnight" She smiled Kissing her bear I kissed my bear as well "Goodnight, I love you" I smiled and she hung up. 

I sighed and hugged my bear as Tight as I could I turned my lamp off and Laid down cuddling the bear and wearing Meredith's shirt, I fell asleep and woke up the next morning to my alarm. I texted Meredith.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darling 💕: Morning Mer, I love you. How did you sleep?

Baby Girl: Morning Darling, I slept okay It would of been better with you next to me though and I love you too

Darling 💕: Same here, I have to go get ready Love you xo

Baby Girl: Love you have a good day :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled and put my phone down, I got up and got ready for my first day at my new job. 

I sent a photo of my outfit to Meredith and she Replied with a heart eye emoji Making me blush, I got to work and went in "Ni!" I smiled as Naomi Ran over and hugged me "Hey Addie" She smiled "How are you that pretty and single?" She asked as we w...

I sent a photo of my outfit to Meredith and she Replied with a heart eye emoji Making me blush, I got to work and went in "Ni!" I smiled as Naomi Ran over and hugged me "Hey Addie" She smiled "How are you that pretty and single?" She asked as we walked into her office "Im not single actually" I smiled "Ooh, Who's the lucky guy?" She asked "Its a woman actually, We work together" I smiled "You dating a woman really?" She laughed "Yeah it Kind of surprised me too But I love her" I said starting to blush "Okay now your freaking me out what did you do with Addison" She asked I laughed And shook my head "Okay, your office is across from mine go get set up and ill let you know if you get any patients" She smiled I nodded and went to my office.

I opened my bag and Put a photo frame of Me and Meredith on the desk, I had a few little things that I put around the desk and I sat down. I set up the computer and Meredith called me "Hey you" I smiled as I answered and leaned my phone on the computer so she could see me an I could see her. "Hey, how is it so far?" She asked "I Like it, I miss you though" I pouted "I miss you too darling" She smiled "I have  a photo of us on my desk so I can Look at you when I'm bored" I giggled "That's Adorable" Meredith Blushed. "Love you" I smiled "Love you too Adds" She smiled, Naomi Came in and I looked up at her "Want to meet My boss?" I asked Looking back down at Meredith in my phone "Yeah" She smiled I pulled Naomi over to me and she Smiled at my phone "Hi, I'm Naomi" She smiled "Meredith, Nice to meet you" Meredith smiled Naomi Nodded "Addison you have a patient" She Said softly "Ill talk to you later baby girl, Love you" I smiled Kissing my phone "Okay, Love you too" She smiled also kissing her phone.

I hung up and Stood up, I followed Naomi to the exam room "Hi I'm Doctor Montgomery you are?" I asked "Olivia, Olivia Benson" She smiled.

-6pm-

I put my dishes in the sink and Sat at the table I called Meredith and she Answered laying on a bed in an on call room "Hi" she yawned holding the phone above her so I could see her "Hey, did I wake you?" I asked "Yeah But its okay, I've been on call since Midnight" She said softly "Awe, Ill be quick then so you can go back to sleep" I smiled She yawned again and nodded "I Love you Merri, Goodnight" I Smiled Kissing my phone "I love you too" She smiled Kissing her phone "Goodnight" She smiled. I hung up and let her go back to sleep.

I sighed and went upstairs, I changed and got in bed I Hugged the bear and fell asleep..