8

"That was so romantic!!"

Gabriela squealed in happiness

"My foot! haven't you seen how he just accused me?he is a dumbass idiot!why in this whole universe I'm bumping with him!!!ughhh!he ruined my laptop, where will I watch Kdramas now"

Haerin whined cutting cloth pieces

"But the way he was holding you dude!wow...if it was me I would've kissed him-"

"Ohh please Gabriela shut the hell uppp!!I almost fainted under his intense glare,my whole soul was begging to run away from him"

Haerin cringed at Gabriela's words

"Uff then what do you want?the handsome rich CEO was holding you in his arms,it should be a headline,I am telling you something will definitely happen between you two!you both will fall in love"

Haerin being helpless pointed her scissor at Gabriela

"What is the name of the movie or novel you are talking about? this is reality Gab!! I'm also delulu but I know my limits,what nonsense love and all huh?he will never like me!! Trust me I may look normal but deep down I need a gun licence"

Gabriela burst in laughter

"Seriously Haerin?I see he pissed you way too much today"

"Exactly,he triggered me..just because he is my boss doesn't mean he will order me around and scare me!I will shoot his nose that is always full of ego"

Haerin huffed

"Who's nose! hahaha Haerin I didn't know you had weird desires too"

Hoseok entered with some food packets

"Oh Sir Jung she is talking about Mr Kim!today they bumped into each other,and it was so romantic but she was scared and he was angry at her!I am telling you they are both gonna be a thing very soon"

Gabriela said,Haerin just shook her head

"Really?woahhhh! I'm so excited...you and Taehyung would be a great match!!"

Hoseok teased along with Gabriela,Haerin just cursed them mentally and had her lunch
~
"How can I be so stupid?"

Taehyung messed his hair being reckless,he stared at his reflection on the mirror

"Why suddenly she is messing my mind?what has happened to me?why on earth does it have to be Haerin!!"

He recalled the moment,his hand immediately snaking around her waist to stop her from falling ,in a reflex she also held his collar,her eyes closed and eyebrows creased ,lips parted,for that instance he felt his world has stopped!how soft her waist felt against his manly hands...he was angry for no reason,when she opened her eyes he didn't miss to notice her glistening eyes waiting to shed tears,then she pushed him which made him more pissed off,he was internally dumbfounded because he didn't mean to bumb into her!it was an accident but she reacted stupidly...he thinks he has no fault but deep down he knows it's his fault!!

"Sensitive girl"

He mumbled,toady he saw anger in her orbs,he knows she has the wild side as well but she doesn't open up herself infront of anyone!her last words nagging him

'I am making a fuss? great!!I don't want you to buy me a laptop,Sorry for ruining your shirt Mr Kim,it was just an attempt to save myself from falling down!!!I don't think I am the one who should be apologising but anyways it's my fault... it's always my fault'

Was it her fault?why was he angry?he shook his head,her thoughts making him insane...no he is never wrong,it was definitely her fault

"Why are you so worked up Tae?is something bothering you?"