12

"Aunty look who's here"

Seokjin spoke in a piping tone

Yun Hee's pov:

As I turned around I saw Seokjin and a sweet girl standing beside him,she smiled at me and I returned smiling back at her,she bowed

"Hello Aunty I'm Min Haerin, Happy Anniversary"

Haerin?sounds familiar!!ohh wait Taehyung told me about her isn't?

I looked at her from head to toe,omg that small 16 year old girl today so grown up,with a nice figure,a polite smile as she was years back!her voice of melodious and gentle

"Haerin!ohh my god you are looking so gorgeous, don't you remember me?"

I almost jumped on her,silly me!!she smiled and nodded

"I do!! where's uncle?"

"Maybe somewhere idk...come lets sit and talk for a while,I can't believe I'm seeing you after years,Jinuu go and call your uncle and Taehyung"

Seokjin nodded and left,So this girl is the reason for my son's messed up situation?this girl is making him insane?he is behaving rude with her?how can he??

"How are you doing? how's your mom and dad?"

"All good Aunty, it's nice to see you too!!I never imagined meeting you again"

Me neither!I admired at her,she is indeed so beautiful...will she deny to become my daughter in law if I ask her?

"Yes it's all because of Taehyung,we had to move to London!!uk about his ex?"

I asked,she silently nodded

"Hm so after his girlfriend left him,he was devastated,times were hard back then,he wouldn't speak to no one!I can feel his pain Haerin, he never cried but ik he should cry atleast to feel it less heavy! slowly he became heartless and rude,rather than me no other women he likes...he doesn't feel safe around ladies,nor trust them"

She held my hand and rubbed it with her thumb

"I can understand it too!he has changed,it would be an understatement if I say he hates me too but Ik there's a reason but truly his looks scares me, I am not saying he is a devil or something but I can feel the depth of his wounded heart!"

You do?her words that slipped out felt so soothing!can she make my son better?can she heal him?

"I was the one who found out about Mina cheating on Taehyung infact I didn't wanted him to know but infront of his aggression I'm nothing!I knew he would be heart broken and that's exactly what happened!!I feel bad for him...just because of his past he has become a lifeless human Aunty,he is suffering and he is sad, I don't want to judge him but sometimes his behaviour really angers me,he has become an egoistic person,I feel like his all hatred and anger he pours on me uhh"

I chuckled,she is looking so cute complaining about her Boss!my son!!she understands him!

"Can you heal him dear?"

I blurted out

"Sorry?"

"As per my experience I don't think you are married yet,would you like to marry my son?"

She widened her eyes and looked at our hands

"I-I can't!! I'm getting married next month"

My face dulled!!so there's really no hope?think me greedy but I wanted this girl to marry Taehyung as soon as I looked at her!,she passed me an wedding card