teenlock (BBC)

this is rlly old i wrote this months ago so it has a lot of errors (im not finished yet)

"Sherlock Holmes, get your arse down here now!" Sherlock's mother yelled from down the stairs, her voice stern and cruel--- a contrast to her normal soothing voice. Sherlock stayed silent for a moment, only sitting at the edge of his bed, kicking his feet off it, before finally standing up and walking towards the door.

"Yes, mummy?" responded Sherlock as he looked to his mother from the railing, keeping his eyes on her and nothing else. It had been a strict rule he was taught; keep your eyes on the one talking or you'll get scolded.

"Who is this young man right here and why is he telling me he knows you?" his mother asked, as if she were interrogating the young man. she pointed to John.

"who-?" Sherlock caught his words at the sight of the blonde-headed boy standing outside his door. "John Watson," He thought to himself with a slight grumble. He quickly pushed past his mother and walked out, shutting the door so he was now with the other boy. "What are you doing here?" he questioned John, "I told you not to follow me home again." Sherlock scolded.

John was slightly taken aback, but still laughed in response. "but i didn't." John said with a small giggle as he held out Sherlock's violin case, "you left it on the bus." He smiled at Sherlock, even for how rude he'd treated him--- his mama would yell and yell at him to keep his composure, so it must of worn off on him or something.

Sherlock's eyebrows raised, his hard expression softening. "oh."