Cheeks

Soohyun POV

I did my best to finish my scenes as soon as possible. I wanted to go to Jiwon fast. I received a text from her a while ago saying they were having a drink. My glam team (which composed of mostly women) miraculously has convinced her to join them. But instead of being glad that they were making her feel welcome, I got worried. My team knew alcohol. They could match our drinking pace whenever we hang out. Jiwonie, on the other hand, wasn't much of a drinker. I just hoped she won't feel burden and drank too much.

In the car, I was contemplating whether I should still call Jiwonie. It was already late, she probably was asleep.

"Soohyun-ah," my manager called out. "You're a grown man now. I hope you thought this through seriously and thoroughly," he said in a serious tone. "Jiwon-shi is a good person. She is such an angel. And I know you're a good person too. But both of you are taking a big risk here."

"Arra hyung. But she's worth it," I said solemnly.

I fell in love before. Been to a relationship before. But I never thought I was capable of feeling deeply this way. She brought this side of me that I never knew existed. And I was ready, I was ready to dive in head first with her. I just needed her to take the leap with me.

Unfortunately it was already 4am when I arrived at the villa. When I got inside, I heard people chatting and laughing at the dining area. They're still drinking?

I assumed Jiwon was already in her room sleeping so I was surprised when I saw her with them. Her head was already at the table. Her hand still holding a glass of soju. She fell asleep. How much did she drink. Aigoo.

I went to her, tucked her hair behind her ear and knelt at her side

"Jiwon-ah, wake up," I said softly. Her eyebrows moved in acknowledgment but she did not open her eyes. I cradled her cheek and tried to wake her again. "Jiwon-ah.."

She finally opened her eyes. When our eyes met, she immediately smiled. "Wass-eo? You're here?"

"HmHm. Ka-ja. Let's me put you to bed," my voice still low, unaware people were watching us.

I helped her get up and guided her upstairs. "Where's your room?"

"Yeogi," pointing at the room on left.

I moved the blanket for her to get in the bed but she went straight to the bathroom. "Im just going to brush my teeth and wash my face," she explained.

I waited for her but there was no chair to sit in. I contemplated really hard if I could sit in her bed. I decided not to. I was tired. If my body felt the comfort of the bed, I might end up sleeping.

Luckily, Jiwon was fast. She was surprised to see me still in her room. "Aren't you tired oppa? You should go to sleep," she said.

"Yeah, I will do that. But let me tuck you in first."

When she got to the bed, I fixed her blanket on her and touched her cheek with my point finger. I really like her cheeks. They look and feel so soft. I succumbed to my inner thoughts and pinched her cheek. She just laughed.

"Good night, Jiwon-ah," I whispered.

"Good night, oppa."