Others POV

PDs POV

When I looked at Soohyun and Jiwon through the camera, they really looked good together. Like two people made for each other. The manly features of Soohyun perfectly complemented the femininity of Jiwon. Moreover, their acting skills were top tier which made directing easy.

But there was something around them that was different. Something was building. Something subtle but steady.

During rehearsals, Soohyun would hold Jiwon whenever he can. He'd grab her arm, hold her hand or brace his arm over her shoulders. It may be part of the script, but what he usually would do was keep his hands shy away when the camera wasn't rolling and would only touch when necessary. He was polite like that. But not with Jiwon. Albeit still respectful, he was more caring, attentive and touchy. On the other hand, whenever Jiwon did the touching, he would look nervous and panicky. He would blink many times and stand still. His ears would turn bright red. This man was down bad.

I really did not care if couples turn from reel to real during shooting season. I always treated my actors as family and I would sincerely be glad if they found happiness. What I cared about was them being professional and doing their job properly. Jiwon and Soohyun were doing theirs wonderfully. Soohyun-shi, let me help you.

———————
Highzium CEO POV

I told Jiwonie I would join them in Germany. I arrived late night but didn't want to disturb anyone. As I got out of my taxi, I saw Jiwonie at the corner side of the hotel. What is she doing here? Did I tell her what time I was arriving? Hmm, I didn't tho. When I was about to call her attention, Soohyun appeared. What's happening? Soohyun scratched his head and said something that made Jiwon laugh. Then they started walking away. Just the two of them. Walking away. Without staffs. In the middle of the night. Just the two of them. My brain was malfunctioning.

When I was persuading Jiwon to join the company, I promised to let her be. I was confident with her. She was introverted and shy but with firm and sound judgment. She was a good person who would hardly cause problems and controversies. On top of that, she was well loved and well received by the public and media. When I saw them walking away tho, I admitted I was a bit worried. This was a huge project. This could boost the company and continue the momentum Song Joongki started with his Reborn Rich. But this was Kim Jiwon, she wouldn't do anything thoughtlessly. If she was doing what she was doing now then she must've been serious. I always supported my artists in their personal affairs, as long as it wasn't harmful. And from the PDs feedbacks, both lead actors were showcasing perfect acting. Araso, Jiwonie, I'll trust and protect you in this one too.

When I got to my room, I called the CEO of Gold Medalist. "I think we're gonna be in laws soon."

——————-

Soohyun's manager

Soohyun was obviously happy. This Germany trip made him content and jovial. He, for as long as I have known him, was always cheerful. But he was often the one bringing out that feeling. He was the one exerting and releasing dopamine. But in here, he was absorbing it. He looked like the one receiving the happiness he himself was producing. Making this one specific person happy and laugh made him happy. My man is in love.

Jiwon-shi was quiet but sincere. She made Soohyun, who was running fast in life, slow down and enjoy little things. I like her for him. She would make him want to settle down. About time.