Thirteen | I got you

Mxolisi was studying Math in his room. He wanted to improve and to make Mr. Gary happy. He was also scared that he might loose his dream for good. Mary came to his room and she was happy to Mxolisi happy. She wasn't aware of what was happening with him and his teacher. It was two weeks since Mxolisi started to be serious in his school work. He stopped paying attention to Thando and he wasn't even thinking about her, all he thought about was his dream. Mary didn't want to interrupt him and she left him.  

Morning in school

Coach Dlamini was summoned to the principal's office because Mzwanele filed a complain. The coach continued being in charge and Mzwanele didn't like it. Other players were very happy with coach Dlamini being in charge and Thabiso was back in training. The principal was siding with Mzwanele because his parents were paying high amount. The principal was waiting for coach Dlamini in his office. "Take a sit coach, we have a lot to discuss," he said. Coach Dlamini knew that he was called about taking his position.

"I'm quite sure you know why you are here," the principal said. Coach Dlamini nodded his head agreeing. "The players are complaining about you. They say you are not treating them in a good way," the principal said. 

[Coach Dlamini chuckled]"I suppose that the players you are talking about is actually Mzwanele. Why would I treat him in a different way?"

"Now listen, this is my school and we have talked about this. Let the kids enjoy themselves, if I hear any complains about you again then I'll be forced to do something I don't want," the principal threatened coach Dlamini.

Coach Dlamini kept on smiling and he was thinking about his team. He told himself that he won't stop. He looked at the principal and left his office. The principal understood coach Dlamini but he didn't want to give him his position as the head coach.

Luyanda and Zweli were walking together, Londiwe was looking at them with jealousy. Luyanda went to the toilet and Londiwe followed her. Londiwe wanted her back and Luyanda was really happy with Zweli. She waited for Luyanda to finish peeing. Luyanda saw her and felt pity for her, she was still in love with Londiwe but she also was tired of begging her. "So you have moved on just like that?" Londiwe asked.

Luyanda looked her with pity eyes. Lodiwe realized that Luyanda was still in love with her and she had hopes. "You want my advise? I think you should too," Luyanda said. 

While they were in the toilet, Thabiso came to Zweli. "The real Zweli I know doesn't have a main chick," Thabiso said. Zweli looked at him and he smiled. He looked at the toilets to see if Luyanda is coming out. "Who said I have a main chick?" Zweli asked.

"Luyanda is the only girl I see you with," Thabiso said. Zweli kept on checking Luyanda and he was pressured. "I'll prove you after school," Thabiso said. Luyanda came out and Thabiso looked at Zweli.

During first break

Mr. Gary summoned Mxolisi for extra lessons. Mr. Gary was always on Mxolisi's case because he saw a potential in him. Mxolisi missed practice for two weeks because he had to focus on school work more. Exams for September were in two weeks to come and Mxolisi was focused on them. When he arrived in Mr. Gary's office, he saw a paper on top of his table. "Oh you have made it Mxolisi. Take a seat, this is your test but don't worry this is just to see your improvement," Mr. Gary said. Mxolisi sat down and started answering.

Thando was busy looking for Mxolisi. It's been two weeks since they stopped talking. Thando was concerned not because of Mxolisi only but her friend too, Aaliyah who has been absent since two weeks. Thabiso came towards Thando from the back, he held Thando's hips and she removed his hands. "What are you doing?" She asked.