Sixteen | Shh

Morning in school

The principal was in his office and he kept on thinking about coach Dlamini. The boys won the game fairly and they were playing better than before because of coach Dlamini. The principal's worry was that he made the decision without involving the boosters and board. Mzwanele came and the principal wanted to trust him. 

"Finally, you've made it. Take a sit, I want us to decide the future of your team," the principal said.

Mzwanele sat down and he was really happy that he got his position back. "You know that I have made that decision without involving boosters right? I want you to talk to your parents," the principal said.

Mzwanele wasn't aware what was the principal talking about. He kept on nodding his head agreeing. "What do you want me to tell them?" He asked.

"I want any member of your family to volunteer to be a board member or a booster," he said.

Mzwanele was startled, he didn't expect that and didn't have anyone in mind. "Sir if you can give me time to think of someone, I'll tell you because right now I don't know," he replied. The principal was excited because that would mean they'll have more people on their side. "Now remember, there's only one space available since the coach left. So don't take too much time," the principal said. Mzwanele stood up and gave the principal money. He was paying him to be on his side and the principal didn't care about anything else but the money. 

During Life Orientation lesson

Siyamthanda was looking at Senamile, he was really in love with her. Thando, Lerato and Thabiso were representing their speeches. The L.O teacher gave them a second chance and they were actually good. They also didn't have a choice but to continue with Mxolisi's topic. "I heard the rumors bro," Siyamthanda said to Mxolisi. Mxolisi was confused because he didn't know what he was talking about. 

"I'm talking about you and Aaliyah," he said.

"What about me and her?" Mxolisi asked.

Siyamthanda looked at Aaliyah and Mxolisi looked too only to find that she was looking at him.  Mxolisi felt a bit worried because Aaliyah had a wrong understanding, he was only trying to check on her and now it looks like she has fallen for Mxolisi. 

[Everyone applauded]

Thando and her group sat down with a 7/10. The L.O teacher gave them time to revise their work while she went to the office. Thando was trying to control herself and her surroundings. Aaliyah came to sit next to her and Thando was happy that her friend finally came.

"Hey are you fine?" Aaliyah asked.

Thando nodded her head agreeing. "That's great....." she paused for a while, looking at her, "I miss you and Amanda," she said. Thando had tears on her eyes and she looked at Amanda sitting with Nokwanda. Are the three friends in love with the same guy? "Me too, I actually missed you a lot. I wish I missed Amanda but she hates me and I don't know what to say or do," she said. They both talked and they were laughing.

Mzwanele was looking at Thando and Aaliyah, he noticed how Mxolisi and Aaliyah were looking at each other. He was sitting with Vusi and wanted to help his friend. He also remembered what he saw yesterday, Aaliyah and Mxolisi holding hands. 

"Listen bro, you know I'll always be on your side," he said. 

Vusi nodded his head agreeing. "Yesterday I saw Aaliyah and Mxolisi holding hands," he continued talking.