⋇♛Information and Warning♛⋇

1. Magical World: The Chosen One

Although the first book of the series, it's not the beginning of the events in the Magical World. It's one of the main stories of the series, set 10-30 years after the events of "Magical World: The Battle of Two Devils."

2. Magical World: Rise of the Heirs

The second book of the series, it depicts the final events in the Magical World and the World. The events in this book mark the end of everything. It's one of the main stories of the series.

3. Magical World: The Battle of Two Devils

This book is the third and final installment of the series. Despite being the final book, it doesn't cover the latest events. It takes place approximately 100 years after "Magical World: Genesis." It's one of the main stories of the series.

Side Stories

1. Magical World: Genesis

A book that tells the story of how everything began. It takes place in the times preceding all other stories.

2. Dream Voyager

It's a side story where you'll get to know the Magical World better and some mysteries will be revealed.

3. Magical World: Vampire Hunter

Originally written for a story competition on my own server, the Writers Encyclopedia, but I removed it later because I didn't like it. Now, I've changed the plot of the story a bit and turned it into a short side story set in the same universe as the Magical World.

------------------------------------------------------

By the way, except for "Magical World: Rise of the Heirs," all books are set in the medieval era.

NOTE: THIS SERIES CONTAINS CONTENT SUITABLE FOR ADULTS SUCH AS VIOLENCE, SUICIDE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SEXUAL ABUSE. IT'S RECOMMENDED THAT THOSE WHO MIGHT BE DISTURBED BY SUCH CONTENTS DO NOT READ.