✨|Chapter 49|✨

Enjoy reading.........

Trisha

Is she ready? A heavy voice came outside the room as whose voice it could be other than my hubby.
Yes sir we are leaving. The beautician said and told me.
Enjoy your party. She said
I smiled at what she said and she left.
I just looked at him as he is wearing a suit along with a shirt with the buttons of upper side is open as his body is little bit revealing. Seems like I will unable to take off my eyes from him as he is looking damn handsome but I am feeling jealous too what if others girls on the party fall for him.
My thoughts are broken when he said
I know I am handsome. He said while smirking
I realised that I am looking at him for a long time and quickly turned my face to the other side and started blushing.
I know what are you doing sweetheart. He said and turned me toward him
My head is lowered down and he make me looks at him.
He first looked at my face and started checking me out from top to bottom.
You are looking like a Goddess sweetheart.I just can't wait to make you mine.He said and cupped my both cheeks and attached his forehead with mine as he was about to kiss me but I quickly leave from him out of shyness but he hold my hand and pulled me  toward him and hold my waist tightly.
I love you so much Trisha Please don't leave like that. He said and kissed on my ear.
I started shivering as I closed my eyes
He then turned me toward him and cupped my both cheeks then he bring my face more close to him.
Remember tonight is going to be very special for us and again I will make you mine tonight. I will love you in such a way that you won't understand anything accept me and also you are unable to stand in the next five days.He said while smirking and raising his eyebrow
Due to shyness, I again lowered down my head and started gasping
What happened? He asked
I nodded negatively and put my head on his chest in order to hug him tightly.
He hugged me back and sat
See again you are feeling shy. He said while holding my cheeks
I just smiled
After sometime, we break the hug
Akash. I take his name
Hmm. He answered
I was about to say something but stopped because I am too shy to tell him that he is looking very handsome but I am dying to tell him.
Seems like you want to tell me something. He said
I nodded positively and tried to tell him but I can't because I am feeling too shy now. I don't know why I am feeling too shy to romance with him.
Unable to tell him, I tried to leave but he again hold me and said
You will not go anywhere without telling me what you want to say. He said
Somehow I gathered my courage to tell him.
Don't feel shy Trisha. There is nothing to shy afterall I am your husband. I have right to know your each and every detail. He said softly.
Akash, you are looking very handsome. I finally said to him.
This is the matter and you are taking so much of time to tell this? He asked me while smiling.
I am still feeling shy and smiling while lowering down my head.
Suddenly he hold me in bridal style
What happened Akash? I asked him.
If I am looking so handsome then let's have a small love making session before the biggest one? He said
But everyone is waiting for us at the party as we have hosted this. I said
I will take you there no worries. He said and started loving me
Akash my makeup will get spoilt. I said while pleading him.
Who is more important? Me or makeup? He asked
Offcourse you. I said
So I have the right to ruin your makeup. At the same time, I also have the right to correct your makeup. Perhaps you will glow more now after I love you because excessive romance brings glow to the skin than your makeup. He said
I didn't said anything just listened to him and smiled
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we are in the party welcoming the guest and they are congratulating us as the party is going on in full swings. I have met a lot of new people who are invited in this party like some of Akash's friends and some of his relatives from his father as well as his mother's side from my MIL.
As they also liked me at first and wished me for the happy life. I am enjoying the party but my mind is somewhere else thinking about what will going to happen this night and how I will deal with it.
Its not like I am scared but I am too shy. OMG!!!!! I am really shivering thinking about the night.
Must be thinking about what will happen tonight? He whispered in my ear.
I just smiled and didn't said anything.
He also smiled looking at me.Can he reads minds?
After sometime, it was announced that there will be a couple dance.
Trisha let's dance. Akash said
Akash I don't know to dance. I said
I will help you. He said and took me to the dance floor
We started dancing as he is helping me to Dance so that I couldn't fall in an embarrassing situation. Suddenly the lights get off as we have changed our dance moves.
He started kissing and giving bites from my shoulder to the ear. I am just holding his shirt because now my legs are becoming so weak.
You are mine, only mine. I can't even allow anyone to touch you. He said and within a moment, he attached my lips with him and we have a passionate kiss.
Mmmm, your lipstick tastes so yummy. He said.
As we danced for sometime, then the last ceremony that is the cake cutting as my sister-in-law Ahana has arranged the anniversary cake for us.
We both cut the cake as I was about to feed him a small piece but he is showing me eyes signalling to do it in our way but I can't do that thing infront of all right? as its too much embarrassing.
Akash we will do that once the guests leave ok? Now please have it in a normal way. I said
He still showing me eyes as he is very serious about it.
Please? I said while pleading him.
He finally took the cake in his mouth from my hand but not only he did this but also he started sucking my fingers alongs with a piece of cake.
Akash everyone is there. I slowly called him and he leave my hand from his mouth.
Then we exchanged the garland with each other and again he put the vermilion on the partition of my forehead as tears started coming from my eyes. The memories of our wedding started playing in my mind and especially the moment when he filled my hairline with the vermilion.
He noticed me and wiped my tears by cupping my cheeks and nodded negatively signalling me to not cry. Then we have a photo session with our family friends as in each photo he never leaves my side as he is holding me tightly in each and every photo.
After all the guests are left, I understand that what he wants me to do now as he is showing me his eyes. Now only I and him is there so I went to the table where the cake is there, took some of the cake on my cheeks and waiting for him. Immediately he came and hold my waist tightly then he started sucking the cake from my cheeks as I hold his shoulder tightly. My whole body is shivering at his action as I myself don't know why it is becoming so weak. After he sucks the cake from my face, we looked at each other for sometime.
I love you Trisha, I love you so much. He said and within a moment, he again attached his lips with mine and started kissing me. The way he is kissing me it shows that how much obsessed he is with me as my whole body started more shivering to what he is doing. I tried to move my body but he holds me tightly so that I couldn't fall.
After we broke the kiss, he asked the photographer to take our photos as we have posed romantically. I started blushing when the photographer is taking our photos.
Akash the way you are telling the photographer, now he will feel shy to take our photos. I said
I don't care whether he is shy or not. I only care about my WIFEY. He said
I didn't said anything
After our photo session is done, he again hold me in bridal style and said
Let's enjoy the main course. This is just a starter. He said
My face become red like a tomato and I hugged him tightly as he is smiling.

That's all for today
Another update.....

That's all for today Another update

Please follow me on my Instagram for reels, spoiler etc etc