ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Height: 5'1 (156 cm)
Age: 20
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Occupation: A villain

Speed/Agility: 10/10
Strength/Power: 7/10
Intelligence: 9/10
Defense: 7/10

- - - - -

Personality​

(Y/n) (L/n) has always been an introvert, she never hesitates to prioritize others over herself, regardless of her feelings towards them. Her social battery depletes rapidly, leading her to avoid human interaction whenever possible. After her parents' tragic death due to another hero's error, her sole desire became vengeance. She reserves her attacks solely for those who claim the title of hero, never harming civilians. With severe trust issues and a lack of empathy, she approaches encounters with brutal harshness, readily resorting to torturous methods, especially against heroes using her quirk.

- - - - -

​Quirk: Stars

This ability grants the user the power to manifest luminous star-shaped objects, varying in size and intensity, within a 10-meter radius. These stellar constructs can serve multiple purposes, functioning as both offensive weapons and defensive shields, while also emitting light. Additionally, the user can employ the stars for transportation, allowing others and herself to ride atop them. (The stars can only be controlled by the user)

Downsides​:

Durability: When the user is injured or creates an excessive number of stars simultaneously, the constructs become less durable, prone to shattering upon significant impact.

Fatigue: Overuse of the quirk or creating numerous stars at once can induce drowsiness and severe migraines if the user fails to fall asleep.

Emotional Influence: The quirk's effectiveness may fluctuate depending on the user's emotional state, potentially impacting its control and performance.

- - - - -

History

(Y/n)'s parents were once renowned heroes-- until one day, they were met with a tragic fate because of their own kind. They were on a mission to stop a runaway gang with another group of heroes, and they managed to corner them in an office building. Somehow, during this manhunt, the building caught fire. Her parents were trapped under the debris and knocked unconscious due to the air. Instead of attempting to save them, the other group of heroes left them to die, saving their own lives. In the process, her parents' bodies were found burnt-- and unrecognizable.

(Y/n) was only 10 years old when all of this unfolded. All she would do was watch on the television, waiting for her parents to rush out of that burning building. Alas, she came to the realization that they were gone. She hated the world-- out of all people, why her parents? And most importantly, she hated the heroes. How come nobody went back in to save them?

After their passing, she would completely shut out the world. Every time she was outside and saw a hero, she would grit her teeth in disgust and hold back her anger. Until one day, she couldn't hold it back anymore and started to attack them. First, it was only tripping them or hitting them with a few stars here and there. But that evolved into pure violence, with (Y/n) starting to stab them with her stars. By doing so, her quirk only grew stronger, and more easier to control-- making her an extremely feared villain to face. However, she never killed the heroes. She only made them suffer agonizing pain (cutting them, breaking limbs, etc,.) like what her parents had to go through.

- - - - -

​Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm the author, and I'm really happy that you decided to choose this fanfic! I want to start off by listing a few trigger warnings; smut, swearing, blood/ violence, murder, and a lot of romantic stuff. If any of those make you uncomfortable, I would suggest leaving now. >:P

I'll be attempting to update this fanfic at least once a week, but no guarantees!

Anyway, onto the fanfic! I really wanted to create a video game kind of fanfic, where the reader could choose between 2 options that led to different scenarios. (Ex. Option A: Yes, go out with Hawks, or Option B: No, don't go out with Hawks.) Not every single chapter is going to have these options, only a few!

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you enjoy the fanfic<3