xɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ

As you drifted off to sleep, memories of the evening played through your mind like a soothing melody. The warmth of Hawks' touch, the joy of the party, and the promise of more moments like these filled your dreams.

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed. You reached out to the spot where Hawks had lain, feeling the coolness of the sheets. A note on the bedside table caught your eye.

"Had to leave early for a mission. Be back soon. Love, Hawks."

You smiled at the note, appreciating his thoughtfulness. Determined to make the most of your day, you got up and started your morning routine. The city was already bustling outside, the sounds of traffic and people filling the air.

As you were finishing your breakfast, your phone buzzed with a message. It was from Mirko: "Hey! How about a training session today? Need to keep those skills sharp!"

You texted back quickly, agreeing to meet her at the training facility in an hour. It felt good to have a purpose, something to focus on while Hawks was away.

At the training facility, Mirko greeted you with her usual enthusiasm. "Ready to kick some ass?" she asked, her grin infectious.

"Always," you replied, matching her energy.

The training session was intense but invigorating. Mirko pushed you to your limits, and you relished the challenge. By the end of it, you were both sweaty and breathless, but there was a sense of accomplishment that made it all worth it.

"You're getting stronger," Mirko noted as you both cooled down. "Hawks is lucky to have you by his side."

You smiled, feeling a rush of pride. "Thanks, Mirko. I just hope I can keep up with him."

"You will," she assured you. "Just keep training and stay focused."

After training, you headed back home, feeling more confident and determined. As you entered the house, your phone buzzed again. This time, it was an unknown number. Curious, you answered it.

"(Y/N), we need to talk. Meet me at the rooftop bar in an hour. It's important."

The voice was disguised, but you could tell it was serious. Your heart pounded as you tried to process the message. Who could it be? And what could be so important?

You decided to go, changing quickly into something more suitable for a public place. As you made your way to the rooftop bar, a sense of unease settled over you. You couldn't shake the feeling that something big was about to happen.

When you arrived at the bar, you scanned the crowd, looking for anyone who might be waiting for you. A figure in a dark hoodie waved you over from a secluded corner. You approached cautiously, your senses on high alert.

As you got closer, the figure pulled down his hood, revealing a familiar face. It was Dabi.

"Dabi," you said, your voice a mix of surprise and wariness. "What do you want?"

He smirked, leaning back in his chair. "Sit down. We need to talk about Hawks."

You hesitated for a moment, then took a seat across from him. "What about him?"

"He's playing a dangerous game," Dabi said, his tone serious. "And you're caught in the middle of it."

Your heart pounded as you tried to process his words. "What do you mean?"

Dabi leaned forward, his eyes boring into yours. "Hawks is working with the League of Villains. He's feeding us information, trying to take us down from the inside."

You felt a chill run down your spine. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because," Dabi said, his voice low and dangerous, "we know about you. We know how important you are to Hawks. And if he steps out of line, you'll be the one to pay the price."