xᴠ: ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ?

When you finally awoke, the sterile smell of the hospital room greeted you. The beeping of machines and the hum of fluorescent lights were the first sounds you heard. As your eyes fluttered open, you realized you were surrounded by the familiar faces of your friends and fellow heroes. Their expressions were a mix of relief and concern.

"You're awake," a gentle voice said. It was Recovery Girl, standing by your bedside. "You've been in a coma for days. We were all so worried about you."

Your body felt heavy, each movement a reminder of the injuries you sustained. Memories of the battle and Keigo's final moments flooded your mind, and you struggled to hold back tears.

Suddenly, a familiar face poked his head through the door. "Hey, Starshine."

You froze, your heart skipping a beat. "Keigo?" you whispered, hardly daring to believe your eyes.

He walked in, a gentle smile on his face, though his eyes showed the strain of recent events. "Yeah, it's me."

Tears welled up in your eyes, a mix of disbelief and overwhelming relief. "But... how? I thought... I thought you were..."

Keigo approached your bedside, taking your hand in his. "It's a long story. After the fight, Recovery Girl and the medical team worked miracles. I was in a bad state, but they managed to pull me back."

You squeezed his hand tightly, tears streaming down your face. "I thought I'd lost you."

"I thought I was a goner too," he admitted, his voice soft. "But I guess I'm too stubborn to let go that easily."

You both laughed, the sound a balm to your wounded hearts. Keigo leaned in closer, brushing a tear from your cheek. "I made a promise, remember? To protect you. To be by your side."

"You scared me," you said, your voice trembling. "I can't imagine living in a world without you, Keigo."

He nodded, his expression serious. "I know. And I promise, I'll do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen."

As you gazed into each other's eyes, the weight of the past weeks began to lift. Keigo was here, alive, and you were together. That was all that mattered.

- - - - -

In the days that followed, Keigo and you supported each other through the healing process. The bond between you grew even stronger, forged in the fires of battle and loss. You both knew that the road ahead wouldn't be easy, but with each other by your sides, you felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

One evening, as the sun set and the stars began to twinkle in the sky, you found yourself standing on the hospital balcony with Keigo. The cool breeze ruffled your hair, and you leaned against him, feeling his warmth and strength.

"Look at the stars," Keigo said softly. "They're just as beautiful as you are."

You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder. "And they're a reminder of everything we've been through and everything we've yet to achieve."

Keigo wrapped his arm around you, holding you close. "We'll keep fighting, together. For each other, for our friends, and for the future we want to build."

You nodded, feeling a renewed sense of determination. "Sounds about right," you echoed.

As you stood there, bathed in the light of the stars, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, you and Keigo would face them together. And with that thought, you felt a sense of peace and hope for the future.

"Keigo," you asked softly, "was Recovery Girl able to restore your wings?"

Keigo shook his head, a small, wistful smile on his face. "No, she couldn't. The damage from All For One's attack was too severe. My wings are gone for good."

You felt a pang of sorrow for him, knowing how much his wings had meant to him, both as a hero and as a person. "I'm so sorry, Keigo."

He squeezed your hand, his smile growing more genuine. "It's okay, Starshine. Losing my wings was a hard blow, but it doesn't change who I am. I'm still Hawks. And I'm still here with you."

Tears welled up in your eyes again, but this time, they were tears of admiration and love. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Keigo chuckled, a soft, heartfelt sound. "I'm just doing my best. And as long as I have you by my side, I know I can handle anything."

Chuckling to yourself, you silently created two stars as platforms and lifted both yourself and Keigo into the air. He was caught off guard, holding onto you for dear life. You laughed softly, the sound blending with the gentle breeze around you. As you reached the clouds, the dusk of day casting a beautiful, golden hue, you pulled your phone out of your pocket. You pressed a button, and soft, romantic music began to play.

You turned to Keigo, your eyes shining with love and mischief. "May I have this dance?"

Keigo looked at you, his eyes wide with surprise and then softening with affection. He let out a breathless laugh. "I don't have wings anymore, and now you're the one taking me into the sky," he said, his voice filled with awe. "You never cease to amaze me, Starshine."

You took his hands in yours, guiding him gently as you both stood on the shimmering star platforms. The music swirled around you, creating a bubble of serenity and romance amidst the clouds. Slowly, you began to sway to the rhythm, your movements perfectly synchronized.

Keigo's eyes never left yours, and as you danced, he pulled you closer, his grip on you firm yet tender. "I thought I'd lost you," he whispered, his voice raw with emotion. "But here we are, dancing among the stars. I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my entire life."

You smiled, a single tear slipping down your cheek as you rested your forehead against his. "I felt the same way. But we're here now, and that's all that matters. As long as we're together, nothing else matters to me."

The two of you continued to dance, your hearts beating in perfect harmony with the music. The world below seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of you in this magical moment. Keigo's touch was gentle, his love for you evident in every movement, every glance.

As the song drew to a close, Keigo leaned in, his lips brushing against your ear. "Thank you for saving me," he whispered. "Thank you for being my starshine."

You closed your eyes, basking in the warmth of his words. "And thank you for being my hero, Keigo. I love you."

He pulled back slightly, his eyes locking onto yours. "I love you too, more than words can ever express."

With that, he closed the distance between you, his lips capturing yours in a tender, loving kiss. The stars around you seemed to shine even brighter, as if celebrating your love. In that moment, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, your love would light the way.

- - - - -

Another few days had passed, and finally, you and Keigo were discharged from the hospital. The sun was shining brightly as you stepped out of the hospital doors, feeling the fresh air fill your lungs. Keigo stretched his arms and sighed in relief.

"Now that we're finally out of that dump," he said, pointing at the hospital doors behind you, "what would you like to do, my love?"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Option A: Go to a festival

Option B: Go back home for some "alone" time

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆