(chapter 2)

As Charles woke up he instantly checked the time seeing it as 12pm. he felt a little hungry but ignored it. he saw a couple texts from Carlos. 'Where'd you go?' 'nvm'
Max must've told him i went to the hotel.. i didnt want to bother the winners at there celebration i guess getting drunk was good enough. a week till the race in Saudi Arabia, i dont really like this track he sighed to himself deciding to take off the bandages and shower, it stung alot but he felt relief.

after his shower he had a message from Max.
'hey loser Carlos wants to get food with me, you, him, Lando and Checo since were in the same hotel you coming? if so meet us at the hotel restaurant.'

he replied with a simple 'okay' and got ready, putting on a long sleeve hoodie and jeans, the clothes made his cuts itchy but he ignored it by putting on make-up to cover the 4 hour sleep he got and black-eye, he noticed his eyes were bloodshot but went anyway.

he saw all of them sitting, the only free seat was by Max and he sat. he got a bunch of "hey Charles" by everyone but Max. he replied and got the lowest calorie food which was a small milkshake and 2 small pancakes, after everyone got their food he started to slowly eat one pancake as everyone was almost finished theirs he drank around half of his strawberry milkshake. after everyone was done and he only ate one pancake Carlos asked if Charles was done, he only nodded before heading to the bathroom. he stuck 2 fingers down his throat and made all of what he had eaten come up, not realising someone was in there with him. he flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands and notices Lando there looking at him with worry. "Charles.." he froze. "y-yeah?" he stuttered cursing himself in his head for stuttering. "why did you do that?" Lando asked him with that look of pity on his face. "please dont tell anyone!" Lando just nods he was going to tell someone. "please eat Charles.. dont do this to yourself." Charles nodded. and Lando hugged him Charles hugging back. they both left the bathroom back to the table. "charles threw up his food!" Lando said loud enough so everyone including Charles could hear. Charles tensed as Carlos, Max, and checo turned to look at Charles, by then he was looking at Landon with heartbroken trust. Charles got up and started to walk out of the hotel, Max got up and followed him. Charles stopped at a bench and Max sat next to him. "Charles.." Max looked at him with care. "mhm.." Max placed a hand on his back. "why?" max asked pleadingly. "i was just throwing up.. i felt sick i swear Max its not what it is.." Max nods believing and messaging the others that he was sick. "okay then loser im heading back." max then left. charles felt hurt at his sudden kindness and then back to hating him. he went back to his hotel room and straight to bed. he scrolled again on twitter and instagram taking everything to heart, he sighed turning his phone off at 6am before sleeping till 9am since he had a flight, he changed into a long sleeved ferrari shirt and jeans before covering his face with makeup again and packing ready to go on the plane with everyone that was at lunch yesterday.

sorry its shorter then the last but its 1am and im tired n gonna play games on my xbox so will publish another chapter later!!