(Chapter 3)

i felt nervous while boarding the plane after yesterdays events of course im seated by Max. i felt his knee touch mine and my face heated up but i quickly looked out the window. 'im not gay right?' he thought to himself. Lando and Carlos were talking about what they are going to do while max and checo are discussing strategies and me? im sat here with music in my ears i love music, someone taps on my shoulder. Max. "Mate what do you want to eat?" i mumbled pizza not really hungry but i havent eaten since the race 2 days ago.

once the pizza arrived i eat it slowly and cut it into small pieces to help myself i guess.

max pov

im eating my food and watching charles i know it sounds strange but something is telling me he isnt okay.. hes cutting his food up and eating slow.. like really slow, i dont really hate the monegasque but he thinks i hate him why is his head in the gutter.

back to charles

i get up bout to go to the bathroom and i see max glaring at me to sit back down so i do. for fuck sake im going to get fatter. i feel my breath hitch and i start to panic. i need my blade.. like right now but i cant get it. for fuck sake i mutter under my breath getting a glance from Max "what you looking at?" charles snaps at Max for just looking at him, Max raises his hands "woah loser dont be so grumpy" charles mumbles a sorry and looked back out the window. around half a hour later charles fell asleep.

Lando Pov

Carlos is such a silly guy! i miss having him as a teammate.. but im worried about his teammate charles.. l have so much to say to him i just dont know where to start..  Carlos looks at me "mate whats on your mind?" Lando looks over to charles seeing he is asleep and whispers to him " im worried about charles.." Carlos nods in understanding i saw Max looking into Charles soul while he slept.

it was around 10pm that the plane had landed and Charles was still asleep so Max tapped his head and he jolted awake, getting his stuff and trailing behind the group of 6 as everyone was walking in a pair. he waited till the next corner and when everyone went passed it and could no longer see him he turned around and left for his hotel.