002.5 : [}~ The Ends of the Earth ~{]

*Sounds*

"Speaking"

"Whispering"

Thinking

*Action*

(A/n) or A/n

<machine/Ai voice or notification>

[speaking over a call or talking in mind]

————————————————————-

A/N: Hello my dear readers! Two chapters in one day, Let's goooo!! Hehehe Yatta.

————————————————————-

...

Shimo walked out of the bathroom, the warm air rushed towards her as she continued to dry her hair with the towel.

Arther greeted her, however his face looked pale like he just aged 50 years, "H-hey Shimo..."

Tilting her head sideways in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Why is there so much FUCKING zeros at the back of this bill???? When did they get so expensive??"

"Oh that? It's kinda your fault for now using my account for the 50% off"

"You're kidding right?"

"Yeah- no, I'm Shimo"

The white haired devil groaned, "Not the time to be joking! That's more money than I get paid in a month! That's my entire month's salary!!"

Nonchalantly sat on the bed, "No it's not, it's only like 30-35 jobs. Not that bad honestly"

"Well not everyone is a workaholic and does 20 jobs in a day!"

Taking offense, Shimo turned her head away while saying, "That's a you problem"

"Shimo please help!"

Ignoring the devils pleas, Shimo walks away, "Imma head off to bed"

"SHIMOOOOOO-"

#plop#

A slipper hits the devil in the head knocking him out cold.

Hearing the devil fall to the ground unconscious, Shimo turned the other way and walked over to the desk.

Alright, let's just collect my thoughts while the idiot is out cold.

Sitting on the chair and opening up a document, Shimo started writing everything she remembered about herself, this world, and future events.