Chapter - 10

Arjun POV:

It's 9 in the morning and I am the most angriest person now . I was waken up 6 in the morning just to pickup the Dixit family from the airport . They were coming from Mumbai .

Their flight  was at 4 in the early morning, like seriously who travels that early. And my mom woke me up at 5 in the morning just because I take time to wake up.

I have to go pickup the family when their own son lives in the same city and can't pickup because he was out of station for some stupid work .

And the most lovely part is he will also be joining us in the afternoon.

The most Happiest day of my life .

And then I get the news that they have missed their flight and will be coming from another flight  which will start at 7 . I am missing my early morning sleep.

And now the time has arrived so I will go to the airport to pick them up .

I reached before the flight arrived and was waiting for them outside the airport

Then I see one person in the whole crowd wearing a nyra cut white top with a jeans paired with cute jhumkas which match her dress. And then by the dress i identify her . Naina Dixit

The more she comes close the more I observe her , she is carrying he small backpack with her as usual and earphones in her ears. Must be listening to music.

Then I see Veerendra uncle and Meena aunty beside her . He has really changed a lot in these many years . But aunty is really a charming lady . She is the same as before.

They notice me from the far and I wave my hand at them and started to move towards them .

" Hello uncle , hello aunty. How are you doing?" I ask taking the suitcase from him .
" Hello beta , I m good how are you? You have changed a lot . Grown up man ." Smiles uncle .
" I'm fine beta , I missed you so much" saying this aunty hugs me . I definitely missed her so much .

I break the hug and look at Naina who was already staring at me with a smile .

" Hey Naina "  definitely a awkward greeting .
" Hi Arjun" my name never sounded this good .

After all the meeting and greeting I take the bags and move towards our car . Settling the luggage into the car , we all take places inside the car. 

Uncle sits beside me as Naina and aunty sat at the back . I started the engine and drove towards house .

There was silence inside the car until Uncle decides to break it.
" Tell me Arjun how's life going?  Are you still playing cricket? "
" Yes uncle cricket is my love and I can't leave cricket"
" Good someone doesn't leave their passion " .

And I know who is that someone .

" Any girlfriend?" Asks aunty from behind and my heart comes to my stomach as I applied the sudden break .
Everyone was shocked and I apologized then and started again.

" Is it a yes Arjun, if yes tell me i will support you "
" No aunty there is nothing like girlfriend. Present I just want to focus on my career" I say as I look through the mirror  at Naina who was looking outside , trying to control her blush ,  I guess .

After a few minutes of driving we reached out home . I got down from the car to take out the luggage.

As we entered our house my mom and dad came towards the entrance.

Both uncle and dad looked at eachother for a few seconds and hugged eachother. It was really an emotional moment for them. They didn't cry but I can see the pain behind their smile.