Seven; meet them

Song: Polaroid Love

Song: Polaroid Love.

— THIRD PERSON POV

The two teens were still hanging out with each other as they went through from store to store buying nothing from there.

Now they were at the flower shop, "the daisies are so beautiful" Eunhye said as Sunghoon looked at her.

"You like daisies?" He asked

She bobbed her head and looked up at him; "I love daisies"

He smiled at her and said to her "Then why don't but them?"

"No, It's...Idk I'm getting sunflowers for my mom instead" she said before approaching the worker.

He stared at her as she talked to the worker who picked up the flowers before making her a bouquet.

The two students made their way out as Sunghoon looked at his phone Checking the time; 7:44 pm

"Oh yeah!" Eunhye clapped her palms making the guy look at her, as he raised his eyebrows.

"I wanted to give you some notes that I made"

"Aww did you make notes especially for me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and teasing her, Eunhye gave him a side eye before smacking his head lightly.

"No, I made those notes at the start of the semester, Do you want them or not" She glared at the taller boy

He nodded aggressively and said "Yes" Eunhye nodded back and said "Then follow me"

"Where?" He questioned following her

"My house"

"Your house?"

"Why you said wanted the notes, make up your mind Park Sunghoon" She rolled her arms around her chest.

"Ok ok calm down let's go" he said walking further.

"That's the wrong way," she said as he turned around.

"Ahh then let's go" He said walking in the opposite direction. "That's the wrong way too," she said hiding her laugh forming her lips in a thin line.

"Then what's the fucking way?" He groaned, as she went behind him and pushed him and then dragged him in the way.

"Just follow me oh my gosh" she laughed