Eight; Treat her right.

Song: ONLY

Song: ONLY

— THIRD PERSON POV

The feast ended with the family, Now Sunghoon was with Eunwoo in the backyard. While Eunseo was watching TV Eunhye was probably helping her mother.

"You guys have basketball in your backyard?" Sunghoon asked in amusement.

Eunwoo nodded as he spoke "I got this as a birthday gift, Can you play basketball?"

Sunghoon chuckled and grinned at him, "I play for my school's basketball team"

"Why don't we have a match?"

...

The guys panted as they sat down on the ground "I won" spoke Sunghoon smirking as his hand waved through his hair.

"Ok okay...You won" Eunwoo panted and laughed.

The two sat down in silence for a few seconds before the younger one spoke, "How much do you like my sister?" Eunwoo turned to face him looking Sunghoon in the eyes.

Sunghoon cleared his throat and looked around, "No one is coming out right now"

Sunghoon nodded, "I..."

"Oh so you don't like that her that much—"

"I like her a lot okay...More than a lot" He rubbed his face as he said that.

"That's the answer I was looking for, Will you date her if she asks you to?"

"I mean..considering how much I like her, I would" He scratched his nap as the younger boy narrowed his eyes at him.

"How long have you been crushing on her?" He raised his brows. 'Oh goddess does this tense behaviour run in the family' Sunghoon thought

"A year"

The Kang boy nodded his head and looked up and then back at him, before he could say something Sunghoon spoke, "Why are you even asking this question to me?"

He chuckled and said, "I wanted to make sure that the guy my sister brought home for the first time was good enough for her or not, Will you treat her right?"

He asked crossing his legs and fidgeting with his fingers, Sunghoon smiled and said "If she ever says she likes me I will treat her better than anything"

The younger boy sighed in relief as he said, "Will you listen to her problems?"

"Of course I will, I will listen to everything she says" he silently laughed as he said that. The younger boy side-eyed him as he sat straight.