Six; Rain

Song: Tip Toe

Song: Tip Toe

— THIRD PERSON POV

"How long are you planning to torture me?"

Sunghoon said groaning as he stared at the girl next to him as she laughed

"I am not torturing you, You are the one who said 'Oh today is Sunday how about we study together' didn't you" She spoke as she hissed at him

"I know but—"

That's not what Sunghoon had signed up for he just wanted to see her he couldn't say that cause it would be too weird, he looked at her before burying his head into the books on the table.

She laughed at his expression and shook his body to make him sit up again,

"Let's just get this done alright, Sunghoon we only have 10 minutes more"

He groaned loudly as he raised his head and looked at her giving her a grumpy smile, mocking her words.

"Stop being grumpy, It's lame," She said

He rolled his eyes and looked into the book, before shutting his eyes

"If I look at this for any longer I might die"

"Physics won't kill you"

"It will"

"I am not starting this argument again, solve this last question and we are done"

His eyes sparkled as he grinned at her, "Let's finish this fucker"

Rubbing his hands together he grabbed the pen and started solving.

"I am too sober for this," he said

"You don't even drink"

"Maybe I should start"

"You are so stupid" she laughed as she hit his shoulder.

"You know you like it" Sunghoon stopped writing as he realised what he said not even daring to look at her. Forming his lips in a thin line.

She just gazed at him as she smirked and nodded at his words leaning her arm on the table.

"Maybe I do" she shrugged "You are pretty fun to be with"

She said before looking back into her book as he raised his head from the book staring at her, he could feel his face heat up, as he looked back into the book.

..

"I am hungry" the two spoke in unison as they both nodded at each other before they could say something else.

Small droplets of water poured "Why is it raining in summer" she said covering her head

"I am not a weather expert don't ask me—" his eyes widened as he stared at her hand which was holding onto his arm.

Making him run with her in the rain, he would've lied if he said this was not his kdrama moment, running in the rain with a girl who is your potential love of life is something straight out of a drama.

The two teens stopped as they entered the store she let go of his arm, running her hands to her clothes and hair to make sure they were not that drenched

"I think I ripped my pants" he said looking at his pants which were ripped exposing his scratched knee. 

He spoke out of nowhere as she stared at him with her brows raised, "My knee" he pointed at his knee

"Oh...does it hurt?" She asked him with a slightly worried look.

He shook his head indicating a no, he smiled at her running his hand through his wet hair water dripping from his hair.

"Are you a dog or what?"

"I am not but I have one"

"Can I see it?" She said with sparkling eyes

"Do I know you" he side-eyed her, as she glared at him and hit his back.

"Let's go I am hungry...Oh ramen" she said making her way to the ramen section, Picking out the habanero line flavour as Sunghoon took the cheese one.

"Cheese is the best"

She gasped and said "Look at you saying this have you ever tried this flavour"

"Whatever" he stuck his tongue out teasing her, sitting on the table near the window, rolling her she followed him and sat down

...

The two were now sitting at the table of a convenience store as they sat with their ramen, staring outside at the rain.

"Why is it raining all of a sudden" she said looking outside

Sunghoon hissed as the ramen noodles were too hot for him, putting his chopsticks down. Eunhye watched him struggling to chew his noodles standing up as she grabbed a water bottle and handed it to him.

"Eat slowly what is so hurrying for" she said, she began eating as she dropped her chopsticks choking on her food

He handed her the water bottle as he rubbed her back, she thanked him.

"Look at you telling me to eat slowly while you do the same"

The short girl glared at the taller guy. He blinked at her laughing slowly eating his ramen more carefully this time her doing the same.

The two teens finished their food as they walked out of the store. He stared at the making her way to the opposite side.

"Where are you going, Eunhye", He questioned her following after the smaller girl.

"Wait here," she told him as she made her way into the store. She came back in no time handing him a plastic bag with an ointment in it.

"Apply this on your knee or it will be infected" she said he extended his hand taking the bag out of her hand his fingers touching hers as he blinked.

He nodded at her words, then looked at the ointment. "Thanks," he said smiling at her.

"No problem" she said smiling at him back.

"You are not scary" he said quickly shutting his mouth.

"Me scary?"

"Yeah...there are many students who said you are scary," he said rubbing his nap.

"Ahh...then be honest do you think I am scary?" She questioned her hands folding

"If you want me to be honest...yes"

She glared at him and hit his shoulder again.

"You said to be honest stop hitting me!" He defended himself

A/n
Don't forget to vote!