Three; talk

Song: RUSH

Song: RUSH

— SUNGHOON

It was the end of the day now as they walked out of the school the three guys chatting about random things mostly just Jay and Sunghoon bricking.

"I told you that's not true" - Sunghoon

"What if it is...?" Jay spoke wiggling his brows and turned to Jake as both of them laughed.

Sunghoon shook his head and sighed in defeat. "I am never winning against you."

"Isn't that eunhye" - Jake spoke Sunghoon swung his head in the direction Jake pointed.

"He is down bad" - Jay fake cried.

"You motherfucker-"

"KANG EUNHYE WAIT FOR ME"

The three guys turned their heads to where the voice came from, it was Eunhye walking with her friend behind.

- EUNHYE

Eunhyee looked at the three guys who were staring down at her, the shorter one was looking at her normally,

while the one with a sharp jaw was looking at her with eyes narrowed, like he was judging her.

The guy she bumped into had his hands in his pockets and an unreadable expression. Her eyes widened as she recognised the guy from the bathroom- that sounds weird.

"What is..oh the bathroom guy-" - Saeryeon

Eunhye slapped her hand on Saeryeon's mouth.

"You..." the guy with a sharp jaw spoke up and stopped.

"Me what?" She looked at the guy. "Nothing"

All 5 teenagers stared at each other with an awkward expression. As Saeryeon broke the silence

Saeryeon removed Eunhye's hand and said "What is with this awkward air, It's killing me just because you ran into each other in the bathroom doesn't mean you have to be "

"Kang Eun Hye did you find the guy who took the money?" Saeryeon was cut off by Lee Heeseung.

"I- no" Eunhye sighed

"Money?"

Eunhye stared at the guy's name tags. the one who spoke now was Jake, the one with a sharp jaw was Jay and the one she ran into was Sunghoon

"Yeah the money, the fund money from the student council was stolen and while she was chasing the thief, she ended up in the bathroom" - Saeryeon