Nine; no idea

— THIRD PERSON POV ☆

— THIRD PERSON POV

"Eun, Do you think I can fit an entire orange in my mouth?"

Eunhye stared at her best friend who was still staring at the orange, "Are you...okay?" She whispered to her.

"Of...COURSE" she exclaimed. "You are not okay" Eunhye shook her head and looked at the window.

"Let's go...already," Saeryeon said out of nowhere. "go where"

"The cafe date...LET'S GO" Saeryeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Saeryeon I have to tutor—"

"So you choose a guy over your bestie" Saeryeon looked away from her best friend as she sniffed, Eunhye sighed and grabbed her head making Saeryeon look at her. "I'll try to finish early today, okay"

...

Sunghoon followed Eunhye into the library as they sat down on the chair, "we have to get done early today—"

"Why?"

"Because—"

"Did you get bored of me?" He said

"What? No that's not what I meant, I have to go somewhere with Saeryeon"

"With Saeryeon? where?"

"Are you investigating me or something?" Eunhye narrowed her eyes. "What no, I'm just curious"

"I am kidding, I'm going on a date"

Sunghoon sat there with his eyes widened as he blinked slowly opening his mouth and then closing it, he cleared his throat.

"A...date like a double—"

"No dumbass, it's a friendly date WITH Saeryeon" She laughed as she looked at the boy's expression.

"Okay," He said turning his lips into a thin line.

"Let's start then."

"...Not again," he said rolling his eyes, as the shorter girl hissed at him, hitting his head, "Pay attention"

"To you? Sure"

"Not me dumbass, The fucking book," she said knocking on the table

"Ok ok, let's just finish this already"

...

"Okay we're done," she said.

"FINALLY!" He said as Sunghoon looked at her before putting his head down on the desk...a little too hard making a loud thud noise.