180-200

Chapter 181, Yun Xuewei's conspiracy will succeed

Yun Xuewei became the focus of the audience as soon as she appeared.

 Everyone got up and came over to say hello to her.

 The person who was discussed the most today, apart from the fake princess in the palace, was Yun Xuewei.

As long as the fake princess is mentioned, Yun Xuewei is mentioned in passing.

No one knows the name of the substitute for the fifth princess. It is also said that she brought a man and a child into the palace. How can she compare with Yun Xuewei?

This comparison is simply a huge difference.

Originally, some people secretly looked down on Yun Xuewei's status as an adopted daughter, but now they can't help but look at her differently.

 It is indeed a bit ridiculous to find a substitute who is not as good as her adopted daughter.

Yun Xuewei smiled, greeted everyone generously, and introduced Qi Yuanchang to everyone.

"This is my fiancé. We may see each other often in the future. I brought him here to say hello to everyone."

She leaned against Qi Yuanqi's arms as a little bird, looking very dependent on Qi Yuanqi.

Although everyone looked down on Qi Yuanju's identity in their hearts, seeing that Yun Xuewei cared so much about her, they naturally greeted her with a smile, not to offend Yun Xuewei's face.

Qi Yuanzhu's waist was straight and his face was rosy.

Xuewei was particularly clingy today, giving him face and making him so happy that he couldn't find anything to do with it.

 It greatly satisfies his vanity as a man.

He could see that many men present had a crush on Xuewei, but Xuewei didn't even look at them. She kept holding her arm, telling everyone that she was her fiancé.

 "Xuewei, come to our place for a drink!"

 Several women called Yun Xuewei over.

Qi Yuanzhu also wanted to go there, but there were only women there, so it seemed inconvenient.

 "Yuan Zhu, let's go, my cousin will take you to sit over there!"

At this time, Yun Xuewei's cousin, Mrs. Zhou's eldest son, came over, hooked up with Qi Yuanju, and prepared to take him to the male guests' table for a drink.

"Brother Prince, please go ahead. I'll come find you later."

Yun Xuewei said to him with a smile.

Qi Yuanqi had no choice but to nod. Although he didn't know anyone, fortunately there was a cousin from the Zhou family who was very warm and caring to him.

 Suddenly, his jade slip lit up.

 He stopped, opened the jade slip and took a look, then frowned.

 "Brother Prince, what's going on?"

Yun Xuewei's heart suddenly trembled, and she approached him with a normal expression.

"Weiwei, my father said that your parents suddenly sold their property and left Sixiang Kingdom. What happened? We are about to get married. Why did your parents move away from Sixiang Kingdom and not even become generals? ?"

Qi Yuanzhu asked with confusion on his face.

Yun Xuewei breathed a sigh of relief. She thought it was something, but it turned out to be this.