421-440

Chapter 421, the cunning Zero

"I prefer banana flavor, but watermelon flavor is also good. Of course, the chocolate has a weird name and average taste, but it's just so-so."

Lao Yangshu's words were a bit arrogant. He obviously liked the taste of chocolate, but he was too embarrassed to say it.

After all, he spat out the elixir in the first place.

Yun Ranyue laughed and nodded: "Okay, I understand, I will make the elixir for you before leaving."

Her words were meant to be a test. She was afraid that Old Yangshu would not let her go.

Fortunately, the other party didn't mean this and nodded to tell her about the taste.

Maybe it was because he had taken too many sweet elixirs at one time, but Lao Yangshu was really lucky and asked her to make something refreshing, something that could relieve greasiness. The grape flavor had a bit of green tea flavor in it, but he also wanted a pure sweet one. It can be seen that He really has a sweet tooth.

In the eyes of others, this may be a bit embarrassing, but Yun Ranyue doesn't mind it.

First, because she is very good at refining alchemy, and she has refined it so much for Xiao Yi that any taste is not a problem.

Second, the heirloom bracelet that Ye Xu gave her happened to contain a vast medicinal field, which contained not only medicinal materials but also many spiritual fruits. Later, she planted many common fruits, which were very convenient for refining elixirs.

Lao Yangshu doesn't care about the grade of the elixir. She can refine low-level elixirs at will, which is faster than making candies. Simple candies are easy to get tired of, so elixirs are much better.

It only took her half a day to refine thousands of low-level fruit elixirs.

Lao Yangshu was so satisfied that after getting the elixir, he gave her a wooden sign.

"You are much more polite than those stowaways before. It seems that we are destined. This is the fate card of the old man. When you are in danger, crush the life card, and the clone of the old man will come and block the semi-saint for you. A fatal blow."

Half Saint? !

Yun Ranyue was shocked.

Can you block the fatal attack of the Semi-Saint?

She was so shocked that she was dumbfounded.

Xia Rongbai had told them about the levels of the immortal world earlier. When a monk ascends to become an immortal, it is only regarded as an earthly immortal. It is divided into nine minor levels, followed by Xuanxian, Jinxian, and Daluo Jinxian.

When you reach Daluo Jinxian, you are basically considered a strong person in the immortal world.

As for Daluo Jinxian, one reaches the realm of the Immortal King. This realm has surpassed most monks in the immortal world, and those above the Immortal King are semi-saints.

The so-called semi-saint actually means half-step to becoming a saint. Once you become a saint, you will become a holy king.

At Xia Rongbai's time, there were only a hundred saint kings in the entire vast immortal world, which shows how difficult it is to become a saint.

Half saints are considered to be very invincible existences.

Those city lords who are in charge of large cities with millions of people are almost at the semi-saint stage.

Lao Yangshu actually said that her clone could withstand the fatal blow of the semi-saint. How could Yun Ranyue not be shocked?

She originally thought that although Old Yang Shu was powerful, he might only be at the level of a Golden Immortal or a Daluo Golden Immortal.